Hello Everybody (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:58:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hello Everybody (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello Everybody  (Read 8190 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: March 16, 2005, 01:34:09 PM »

Bumped for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow.

Shame 'Mr. Pink' never stuck around.

I did some Irish avatars and posted them in the 'Atlas' board, but I'm not sure if they're good enough to be added to Dave's database.

As the subject was brought up, my understanding of the 'Black Irish' is that they were actually Spanish colonists that got shipwrecked on the Irish coasts.  They settled there and became known as the 'Black Irish' due to their Mediterranean tans and dark hair.  A friend of mine claims solid Irish lineage.  He has thick black hair, and the last name Murtha, which I'd take a guess is derived from the Spanish city of Murcia.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 03:50:17 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I stumbled upon this site and it's pretty cool. I live in Ireland, but I do have a passing interest in American politics. Hopefully I will be posting here a lot!

whoa!  there's a mr. pink.  I just noticed this.  I meant no offense in the thread in which I referred to Mr. Pink in the "pizza" thread.  I was, of course, referring to the character played by Mr. Buscemi in Pulp Fiction.  In fact, I had no idea we had our own Mr. Pink.  welcome to the forum.   Hope it's everything you've imagined it would be.

Actually I bumped this thread a few days ago for St. Patrick's Day because Mr. Pink was Irish, and this thread was talking about Irish stuff generally.  I say 'was', because Mr. Pink only stayed for 23 posts back in June or whenever and hasn't been seen since.  Too bad, we can never have too many Irish posters on the forum.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 09:24:54 PM »

How come I've gotta be mr. Pink?  Why can't I be Mr. Yellow and he's Mr. Pink?

You're Mr. Pink!

Hey, look, its just a name.

That's easy for you to say, you're Mr. White you've got a cool sounding name.

No, I tried it before and it didn’t work! I had four guys fighting over Mr. Black!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies