Hello Everybody (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:39:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hello Everybody (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello Everybody  (Read 8191 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: June 13, 2004, 10:14:58 PM »

Welcome, Mr. Pink.  Alright an acctual Irishman on the forum.  Maybe we can finally convince Dave to give us Irish avatars now.  Smiley  Anyway, please, stick around, check the boards and have fun.  Smiley
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 12:13:39 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I stumbled upon this site and it's pretty cool. I live in Ireland, but I do have a passing interest in American politics. Hopefully I will be posting here a lot!

75% Irish Catholic here.  My surname comes from Co. Offaly.  Most of ancestors descended from the potato famine in the late 1840s.

You ancestors and mine probably came over on the same boat.  Did they disembark in Philly?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 12:55:26 AM »
« Edited: June 14, 2004, 12:57:21 AM by supersoulty »

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I stumbled upon this site and it's pretty cool. I live in Ireland, but I do have a passing interest in American politics. Hopefully I will be posting here a lot!

75% Irish Catholic here.  My surname comes from Co. Offaly.  Most of ancestors descended from the potato famine in the late 1840s.

You ancestors and mine probably came over on the same boat.  Did they disembark in Philly?

Yes.  Settled on the banks of the Schuykill.

What is your last name?

Or rather your "Irish" last name if it isn't the same as your acctual one.  Smiley
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 01:08:26 AM »

What is your last name?

Or rather your "Irish" last name if it isn't the same as your acctual one.  Smiley

Guinan

Any McMantus's, Kelleys or McGoverns in your family?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 01:20:28 AM »

What is your last name?

Guinan

Any McMantus's, Kelleys or McGoverns in your family?

Nope, but there was a McNamara on my mother's side.

Hmmm.  Thought I might be on to something there.  Oh, well, we are both Irish, so that alone is enough to make us family.  Smiley  My people were from county Cork, so we are probably not related at all, but I thought there might be a chance.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 03:59:07 AM »

How come I've gotta be mr. Pink?  Why can't I be Mr. Yellow and he's Mr. Pink?

You're Mr. Pink!

Hey, look, its just a name.

That's easy for you to say, you're Mr. White you've got a cool sounding name.

LOL, that's the same thing I was thinking.  Great film.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies