Help me on this... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:33:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Help me on this... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help me on this...  (Read 3561 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« on: June 14, 2004, 10:40:12 AM »

UKIP: [Far] Right-wing, anti EU, Isolationist etc. Came third in the European Elections. Mostly a protest party.

Don't forget anti-immigration. I looked at their website, one of their 5 key freedoms is "Freedom From Overcrowding".

They don't support immigration in any form.

Respect-The Unity Coalition/SWP/SA/Etc Ad Nausem: various far-left groups. Little public support.

Respect = The Stop the War Coalition who realised after the war they could either go away or take a new line, they took the new line option, "Stop the lies".
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 11:01:53 AM »

UKIP: [Far] Right-wing, anti EU, Isolationist etc. Came third in the European Elections. Mostly a protest party.

Don't forget anti-immigration. I looked at their website, one of their 5 key freedoms is "Freedom From Overcrowding".

UKIP belong to the modern breed of racist. They will never openly admit to being racist, and patronisingly claim that some of their supporters are black or Asian (in the way some people go "I'm not racist, I've got black friends!"). They will cleverly disguise their bigoted views behind a veil of respectability and pseudo-intellectual arguments.

However, at the end of the day they're just a bunch of racist f***wits.

Their website doesn't say they are a bunch of racist f***wits, it in fact says that "The UK Indepence Party is not a racist party"
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »

UKIP belong to the modern breed of racist. They will never openly admit to being racist, and patronisingly claim that some of their supporters are black or Asian (in the way some people go "I'm not racist, I've got black friends!"). They will cleverly disguise their bigoted views behind a veil of respectability and pseudo-intellectual arguments.

Their website doesn't say they are a bunch of racist f***wits, it in fact says that "The UK Indepence Party is not a racist party"

Of course it would, just like I said they would never admit to their own prejudices. But looking at their policies and general worldview I'm getting quite a different impression.

I know, my point is, if you have to say that then you clearly are, I believe the BNP's website says the same thing.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 04:17:09 PM »

Of course it would, just like I said they would never admit to their own prejudices. But looking at their policies and general worldview I'm getting quite a different impression.

I know, my point is, if you have to say that then you clearly are, I believe the BNP's website says the same thing.

Oh right, sorry I got the wrong end of the stick there.

I didn't throw a stick, that was a snake!
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 04:55:47 PM »

Oh right, sorry I got the wrong end of the stick there.

I didn't throw a stick, that was a snake!

Nooo! Look at it, it's clearly a.... AAAH! SNAKE!! RUN!!!

(Runs away.)

Smiley, Hey Michael, go check out the Second Boss Abortion Act and my amendments, also, check out my quiz in the "History" section Smiley.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies