The Bush-Is-an-Idiot Camp Grows (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:29:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Bush-Is-an-Idiot Camp Grows (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Bush-Is-an-Idiot Camp Grows  (Read 2646 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: September 01, 2006, 09:00:17 AM »

There is a sweet breeze in the wind.  The winds of change are blowing.  The sheeple are waking up, and the long national nightmare may be coming to an end, and sooner than you might think.  We may be due for an impeachemnt soon.  It has been ten years since the Rethuglicans tried to villify our President for getting his willy wet.  How much more serious are the crimes of this Pretzledent?  Answer: much!  Oh...and he's an idiot, as well.  Anyone who doesn't see this by now is probaly an idiot themselves.

Yes, the world sees all Americans as idiots for electing this brainchild to represent us.  I am deeply embarrassed for my country.  I think that this is part of the reason that many Americans lie and introduce themselves as Canadian when they are abroad.  They are embarrassed of their citizenship, and with good reason, imho.

fb

Emo.

Emo's to blame for this.

You hear this terrible whinning on emo songs. And the awful wordchanges for "comedic" effect.

bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 09:05:05 AM »

Anyway...my serious point. Go ahead with the impeachment. I personally think Bush is a huge twat. But you're gonna really look bad for doing so. And make Bush look like the picked on underdog (like what happened to Clinton) 535 vs. 1 (the partisan breakdown doesn't matter). Good thinking there chief.

Why don't you put your limited grey matter together and go win congress...and later...the white house.

Wait, you guys aren't competent enough to do that either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies