AFL/CIO says Gephardt is a "done deal" for VP (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:15:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  AFL/CIO says Gephardt is a "done deal" for VP (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AFL/CIO says Gephardt is a "done deal" for VP  (Read 6397 times)
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 15, 2004, 02:36:55 PM »

You talk about the Democrats losing young votes if Gephardt is the nominee -- you got that right. If it's Kerry/Gephardt (who I dislike a LOT), I'm voting Nader.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 02:44:55 PM »

You talk about the Democrats losing young votes if Gephardt is the nominee -- you got that right. If it's Kerry/Gephardt (who I dislike a LOT), I'm voting Nader.

1. Another Nader-voting "centrist"

2. Will you be in NY or MD when you vote for Ralph?

Call it a protest vote, and shove it your ass Miami. Maybe I'll vote Libertarian or Prohibition, just for the hell of it. Neither MD or NY are going to be competitve in November anyway. I'll be casting an absentee ballot for MD, at least for my first year.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 02:46:40 PM »

They probably get on the ballot in Utah, or some state like that. Earl Driver got only a couple thousand votes in 2000, if my memory serves me.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 06:18:39 PM »

1. Another Nader-voting "centrist"

2. Will you be in NY or MD when you vote for Ralph?

Call it a protest vote, and shove it your ass Miami.

Now, now Nation. No need to get nasty.

We understand that if Kerry chooses Gephardt it shows that he's just another politician who will sell out real change for the sake of getting elected.

If Gephardt is chosen, I hope Howard Dean will come out and speak the truth like you.

I'm going to assume that's sarcasam, but Gephardt is a tired old politician who can't win anything above a congressional race. Someone else pointed out what good his labor connections did for him in Iowa this year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies