Rasmussen: Cantwell(D) above 50% against McGavick(R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:46:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Rasmussen: Cantwell(D) above 50% against McGavick(R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen: Cantwell(D) above 50% against McGavick(R)  (Read 6942 times)
Downwinder

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -6.43

« on: September 10, 2006, 08:50:45 PM »

Why did the country vote for Bush in 2004 and he was unpopular as well? I agree with you that Washington isn't like the rest of the south but having an incumbant in the WH does give advantages to the party that is challenging the outparty. I was refering to the spending bills on defense spending not social spending bills like tax cuts. The country wants continued support of defense build up and Cantwell might not fit that bill. She hasn't vote  for all of Bush defense authorization bills.

Honestly Overton, I've found you to be miseducated, misinformed, and annoying lately.  And this post, and the ensuing posts from you just confirm to me that you are an idiot.  No Washington "isn't like the rest of the south", because it is not in the South, it is in the Pacific Northwest!!

And Bush was somewhat unpopular in 2004, and much more unpopular now!!  And do you know anything about Washington State and it's residents??  Yes, the eastern part of the state is more conservative, but it it's voice is usually drowned out by the democrats, liberals and ultra-liberals in the western part of the state. 

You are a moron!!

In my opinion, the factors of this race are that Cantwell is a freshman senator, whom the population still isn't sure of, and whom has made some mistakes in some of the minds of her traditional base of support.

Stop trolling every thread, when you clearly haven't got a grasp on the facts or political influences involved!!
Downwinder

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 09:24:18 PM »

Oh, I read everything you write, the problem is it just makes no sense.  It jumps from argument to argument, without any clear realization of facts or political environment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies