Rasmussen: Cantwell(D) above 50% against McGavick(R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:28:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Rasmussen: Cantwell(D) above 50% against McGavick(R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen: Cantwell(D) above 50% against McGavick(R)  (Read 6945 times)
CultureKing
United States

« on: September 09, 2006, 03:14:10 AM »

SV 5 pts, Rasmussen 6 points, and SV 4 points. If you take all the polls except the last two, which can be thrown out due to the recent revelation of the story today it is 5-6 pts. It is true.

You really have no idea of what you are talking about.  Cantwell's story is nowhere near as bad as McGavick is.  How about you leave this race to someone actually from Washington?

I agreen with you Alcon... I have seen that ever since Cantwell started her media blitz she has been looking better and better in the polls (I remember coming home two days ago and having 5 messages... two from Cantwell campaigners and three from local, then turning on the TV immediatly appears a Cantwell ad, kinda freaky really)
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:13:33 PM »

personally I dont see any heavy turnout in any of Washington except for WA-08, most people see Cantwell heading to another term and all of the congressional districts besides Reichert are pretty safe, so I would say that is where to expect the highest turnout by far, and since the district is so split I would say that it doesnt really make a difference (in anything helping Cantwell a teeny-tiny bit... maybe)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies