MD-Primary Sept 12 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:47:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MD-Primary Sept 12 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MD-Primary Sept 12  (Read 17296 times)
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

« on: September 08, 2006, 06:31:34 PM »

I think Kweisi Mfume's campaign has such a strong and emotive message that I support him and want him to win.
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 10:41:33 AM »

I have to agree with much of the sentiment of "Rob" above. I was leaning Cardin initially, then I heard their debate last week and Mfume won me over. I've always liked Mfume....didnt think he had a real shot at it though. Several of my friends who have never paid attention to politics were quite impressed with him as well in the debate.

The way I see it, either candidate will get my full support in the general election. I've always liked them both. However....The Senate today already has too many "Ben Cardin's" in it.

Time for some Mfume....

You're completely right.  I wondered why I felt apathy about Cardin and you have made me realise; there are too many Cardins already in the United States Senate.  Its not that Cardin wouldn't be a good Senator, but if we have the chance to elect Mfume I instantly prefer him.  There is just something charismatic and individual about him.  Another black Senator would be a good thing too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies