NJ: The Ads Have Begun
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:54:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NJ: The Ads Have Begun
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NJ: The Ads Have Begun  (Read 3485 times)
Conan
conan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 04:46:45 PM »

I hope Liddy Dole is stupid enough to waste money on this race.

Oh, yeah, tell me about it. The polls are looking just great for soon to be unemployed Senator Menendez.

Yet ANOTHER stupid prediction.....

I'll let you argue with the polls, hack. Better yet, when Kean wins, take a trip to the Secretary of State's office in Trenton and tell them how they're wrong.
Your funny. Menendez will win and you know it.

Conan, you any evidence other than "NJ is a dem-leaning state who hates Bush" that makes you think Menendez will win? (Probably not or at least a stupid reason) Also, its hard to be a senator from jail
Why dont you go outside and ask someone? He has 3 times the amount of money then Kean, his ads are rolling, hes a democrat, hes anti-war, he shares the positions of the majority of NJerseyans, the state hates Bush, the state hates Iraq, the state hates Republicans, Tom Kean Jr. can barely speak, Tom Kean Jr. doesnt represent the majority of NJerseyans views, Tom Kean Jr. has no money, TKJ is a flip flop, TKJ is a republican, and TKJ doesnt know the issues, Menendez wont be indicted because he didnt do anything wrong, the state has more dems, the independents lean dem, and dems always poll lower then what they get. Now you can go outside pick a random person and let them tell you more.I am getting tired of writing because of your ignorance. And stop using my name in your other posts.

First, I'll stop using your name when you stop being a crazy lunatic who still thinks Bob Menendez is ahead.

Let's analyze your reasons:
He has three times the money, Tom Kean Jr. is broke, his ads are rolling:
those three are the same

he's anti-war, he's against Iraq
pretty much the same thing

Tom Kean Jr. can't speak
That is a fallacy

He didn't do anything wrong
You keep believing that

All your reasons are opinions, and the one's that aren't are spin and repetitive, thank you, you just did a job of showing he has no chance
None of those are opinions except for Kean cant speak. Some of the ones you tried to disprove arent the same thing and or are miquoted. I do not use your name in my posts so please refrain from using mine. Just write something like, so you still think hes gonna win? or you still think Menendez isnt corrupt? and ill know your talking to me.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 04:48:48 PM »

Oh, yeah, tell me about it. The polls are looking just great for soon to be unemployed Senator Menendez.

I'll let you argue with the polls, hack. Better yet, when Kean wins, take a trip to the Secretary of State's office in Trenton and tell them how they're wrong.

Conan, you any evidence other than "NJ is a dem-leaning state who hates Bush" that makes you think Menendez will win? (Probably not or at least a stupid reason) Also, its hard to be a senator from jail
Why dont you go outside and ask someone? He has 3 times the amount of money then Kean, his ads are rolling, hes a democrat, hes anti-war, he shares the positions of the majority of NJerseyans, the state hates Bush, the state hates Iraq, the state hates Republicans, Tom Kean Jr. can barely speak, Tom Kean Jr. doesnt represent the majority of NJerseyans views, Tom Kean Jr. has no money, TKJ is a flip flop, TKJ is a republican, and TKJ doesnt know the issues, Menendez wont be indicted because he didnt do anything wrong, the state has more dems, the independents lean dem, and dems always poll lower then what they get. Now you can go outside pick a random person and let them tell you more.I am getting tired of writing because of your ignorance. And stop using my name in your other posts.

First, I'll stop using your name when you stop being a crazy lunatic who still thinks Bob Menendez is ahead.

those three are the same

Tom Kean Jr. can't speak
That is a fallacy

You keep believing that

All your reasons are opinions, and the one's that aren't are spin and repetitive, thank you, you just did a job of showing he has no chance
None of those are opinions except for Kean cant speak. Some of the ones you tried to disprove arent the same thing and or are miquoted. I do not use your name in my posts so please refrain from using mine. Just write something like, so you still think hes gonna win? or you still think Menendez isnt corrupt? and ill know your talking to me.

TKJ doesn't know the issues isn't an opinion?

Anyway, you again danced around the question:

Do you, Conan, believe that Bob Menendez is not corrupt?

Do you, Conan, believe that Bob Menendez is still the favorite in this race?
Conan
conan

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 04:55:14 PM »

those three are the same

Tom Kean Jr. can't speak
That is a fallacy

You keep believing that

TKJ doesnt know the issues isnt an opinion according to pundits, newspapers, editorials, and others at least compared to Menendez.
I do not believe Menendez is corrupt but I think he has some questions to answer.  A democrat is favored in the race. Kean and Menendez are both in the margin of error with each other so neither is a favorite but given the demographics and facts of the race, a general democrat is favored. I have said this before.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »

those three are the same

Tom Kean Jr. can't speak
That is a fallacy

You keep believing that

TKJ doesnt know the issues isnt an opinion according to pundits, newspapers, editorials, and others at least compared to Menendez.
I do not believe Menendez is corrupt but I think he has some questions to answer.  A democrat is favored in the race. Kean and Menendez are both in the margin of error with each other so neither is a favorite but given the demographics and facts of the race, a general democrat is favored. I have said this before.

To remove the spin from your statement:
"Tom Kean Jr. is the favorite but I can't bring myself to say it, and I also can't bring myself to say he is corruption, but won't deny he has committed wrongdoings."
Conan
conan

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 05:20:38 PM »

those three are the same

Tom Kean Jr. can't speak
That is a fallacy

You keep believing that

To remove the spin from your statement:
"Tom Kean Jr. is the favorite but I can't bring myself to say it, and I also can't bring myself to say he is corruption, but won't deny he has committed wrongdoings."
I dont lie to myself. It's unhealthy.
PrisonerOfHope
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.70, S: -5.50

P
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 10:09:51 PM »

More bad new for Kean.  That big rental 'corruption' story?  Turns out there are archive reports that it Was Approved By the Ethics Commitee.  And the 'pay-off'?  The rent was $3100 a month for a HOUSE.  That will barely get you a 1 BR these days.  Commercial rents are much higher, $10 - $50 / sqFt.   So either the organization got a pretty good deal or this is the only 300 sqFt house in existence.   This is the second time he's tried to pull this and the second time people have pulled the contemporaneous reporting out of the memory hole.  This is going to bite Kean in the ass and he deserves it for Swiftboating.

http://mydd.com/story/2006/9/19/84152/0992

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies