NV: Research 2000: Ensign(R) regains command of the race against Carter(D)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:47:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  NV: Research 2000: Ensign(R) regains command of the race against Carter(D)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV: Research 2000: Ensign(R) regains command of the race against Carter(D)  (Read 857 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 15, 2006, 10:35:03 AM »
« edited: September 15, 2006, 10:38:53 AM by Quincy »

New Poll: Nevada Senator by Research 2000 on 2006-09-07

Summary: D: 35%, R: 56%, U: 9%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 08:56:40 PM »

Time to write this race off completely.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 11:20:05 PM »

bummer
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 09:03:51 AM »

The race was hardly ever close, the only reason for that 7 pt poll was that people didn't know Carter and they were giving him the benefit of the doubt. But once they knew his issues then they turned back to Ensign.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »

The race was hardly ever close, the only reason for that 7 pt poll was that people didn't know Carter and they were giving him the benefit of the doubt. But once they knew his issues then they turned back to Ensign.

People don't exactly have the love for Jimmy Carter that people in NJ do for Tom Kean.  Jack Ensign is also a great senator, a vet, and nice guy.  Bob Menendez is a scumbug who has accomplished nothing but getting his donors exactly what they want.

There's the difference in these races.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 12:23:06 PM »

People don't exactly have the love for Jimmy Carter that people in NJ do for Tom Kean.  Jack Ensign is also a great senator, a vet, and nice guy.  Bob Menendez is a scumbug who has accomplished nothing but getting his donors exactly what they want.

What does NJ has to do with anything?
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 01:43:06 PM »

DWTL seems to believe that an argument for any case can be made by kissing Tom Kean's ass.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 02:06:53 PM »

Just drawing analogies, and you know me, I can't help myself from talking about Tom Kean Jr., the best thing to ever happen to the NJ GOP since, well, Tom Kean Sr.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 03:09:12 PM »

Just drawing analogies, and you know me, I can't help myself from talking about Tom Kean Jr., the best thing to ever happen to the NJ GOP since, well, Tom Kean Sr.

New Jersey:  It's the new PA13
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 06:11:59 PM »

New Jersey:  It's the new PA13

sadly, that's so true.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies