PA 13
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:15:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA 13
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68
Author Topic: PA 13  (Read 327802 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2004, 11:25:45 PM »

Me and you do not know each other YET.  Chances are we will.  You and him do.  I thought it would be fun to invite him.  On personal issues, I do not know what goes on in the hallways in your HS.  It's not for me to know or intervene.  

Yes me and Mark do know each other. It COULD have been fun. It is fun to argue with YOU, Handzus. However, Mark is going to act like a child. And now we all have to deal with it.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2004, 11:31:55 PM »

You and Demoteen04 are both young guys.  I do not want to get involved in Catholic HS business.  I was done with that over 6 years ago.  I know you can get nasty too so I am not taking sides in this personal squabble.  I invited him here for this is a free internet.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2004, 11:36:47 PM »

I know you can get nasty too so I am not taking sides in this personal squabble.

Really? I've never brought up personal stuff. Don't compare me to Mark in the way I conduct myself on this forum.
Demoteen04
Rookie

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2004, 12:06:34 AM »

You know what Phil act your age and not your elders. Stooping that low to give out somebody's personal information now come on. It wasnt even the right email address ok. So dave has nothing to worry about. And it wasnt out of the blue the person asked for daves email and I gave it to her if i could emailed it directly to her i would have and it doesnt even matter because it isnt even correct. You and Dave blew this whole thing out of Proportion.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2004, 12:08:21 AM »

You know what Phil act your age and not your elders. Stooping that low to give out somebody's personal information now come on. It wasnt even the right email address ok. So dave has nothing to worry about. And it wasnt out of the blue the person asked for daves email and I gave it to her if i could emailed it directly to her i would have and it doesnt even matter because it isnt even correct. You and Dave blew this whole thing out of Proportion.

IM me when you get this.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2004, 12:08:58 AM »

You're giving out personal info Mark. I'm really tired of this now. You have to grow up. This forum is for people that can act like adults. Please start acting like one. Debate the issues. Knock off the personal stuff. Forum members aren't going to like these constant personal bickering and neither do I.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2004, 12:11:38 AM »

Im sorry Phil neither you nor me are adults so therefore how can we act like an adult if were not adults. Could you give me a few lessons?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2004, 12:12:43 AM »

Im sorry Phil neither you nor me are adults so therefore how can we act like an adult if were not adults. Could you give me a few lessons?

Oh, my AIM is PJg455
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2004, 12:13:05 AM »

Yeah see here's how you act like an adult: You stop the personal attacks. People don't want to see our arguments and I, personally, wish not to waste my time responding to you. There are posters here that are younger than you and are more mature. Take some tips from them.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2004, 12:15:37 AM »

Hey Phil, lets stop the arguing and debate. I have a question when you think Democrat why do you think everyone who is a democrat is street supporter
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2004, 12:17:18 AM »

Hey Phil, lets stop the arguing and debate. I have a question when you think Democrat why do you think everyone who is a democrat is street supporter

I don't think every Dem is a Street supporter. I know plenty who are anti-Street Dems. Don't tell me what I believe when you don't know for sure.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2004, 12:18:48 AM »

Keystone Phil, there's a good question.  Now for Demoteen and KeystonePhil, I'm asking you to keep personal attacks to a minimum.  The is a political forum, not a HS lcoker room.  Please deabte all you want on the issues and the candidates.  Thank you.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2004, 12:20:05 AM »

O0o yea handzus my aim crashed theres like a virus on it so i cant go on aim sorry im not blowing you off sorry
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2004, 12:20:06 AM »

Keystone Phil, there's a good question.  Now for Demoteen and KeystonePhil, I'm asking you to keep personal attacks to a minimum.  The is a political forum, not a HS lcoker room.  Please deabte all you want on the issues and the candidates.  Thank you.

I'm not the one resulting to personal attacks. I just hope Mark realizes it's time to debate, not attack.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2004, 12:20:34 AM »

O0o yea handzus my aim crashed theres like a virus on it so i cant go on aim sorry im not blowing you off sorry

That's ok!
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2004, 12:23:39 AM »

Phil you are just as bad if not worst your not the innocent one in the forum and you need to stop thinking that way.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2004, 12:29:09 AM »

Phil you are just as bad if not worst your not the innocent one in the forum and you need to stop thinking that way.

See this is where I've had enough. Mark continue acting like a child. I'm just not responding anymore. I'm above this and the members of the forum are above this. So post all you want DemoTROLL because here is one poster that just won't acknowledge your ridiculous statements.

This forum is above the extreme partisanship, nasty attacks you see on other forums. We are above that here. You've not only made yourself look bad but you made the PA13 thread look bad and you're comments don't help the forum. Look at one of our most senior and respected members, New Federalist, said about these arguements acouple pages back. He said he's glad he's not in our area because it's getting ugly. Well before you came here, we remained civil. Now look at the arguments and the attacks.

I suggest that you get alittle more mature or people win frown on your behavior here. Yes we disagree Mark but if you can't remain civil, you don't deserve anyone's attention.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2004, 12:36:39 AM »

My take on this is it's a simple locker room squabble.  There is in no way this can be squashed on here.  When two forum members know each other persoanlly from HS, there is no way personal stuff will net get mentioned in here.  Howwever, Demoteen has every right to post here and I do not find the majority of his comments trollish.  He is actually a lot better than TeenGOP who managed, with his far right trollism, to piss me and a lot of people off in seconds.  The way I see it, I had to deal with TeenGOP(SON) and now you have Demoteen04.  As Adam Sandler says "DEAL WITH IT!!"
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2004, 08:59:57 PM »

I have a question for the forum. Why is Perzel pushing the issue of Section 8 Housing Reform. What is Perzel new lacky Melissa Brown. The reasoning for bringing this issue up is that I received a voter registration packet in the mail today from Perzel's campaign. Saying about keeping section 8 housing reform out of the Northeast. The same issue Melissa Brown's campaign keeps hanging on. Melissa and Perzel are using a scare tatic to win their districts and if you ask me that's pretty pathetic.
Demoteen04
Rookie

« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2004, 09:45:28 PM »

CONSIDERING NO NEW APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN THE NORTHEAST SINCE 2002. So Melissa Brown and now John Perzel could you please stop stressing the issue. I thought I wouldn't have to bring up the issue again on the Forum, but after receiving the letter in the mail it made me outraged about it.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2004, 02:10:36 AM »

CONSIDERING NO NEW APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN THE NORTHEAST SINCE 2002. So Melissa Brown and now John Perzel could you please stop stressing the issue. I thought I wouldn't have to bring up the issue again on the Forum, but after receiving the letter in the mail it made me outraged about it.

Don't worry.  Schwartz has oodles of cash.  Brown can be attacked VERY easily on this.  The issue will not die in their minds, but in the voters, it's sure as heck dying because of Bush and the war.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2004, 02:54:39 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2004, 02:58:45 AM by Senate Candidate Handzus26 »

Hey Phil, if anyone's being immature taking stuff from this forum and posting it on their website with names, it's you.  KP, you crossed the line here pal!  See replies #165 and 187 and how they correlate to their site.  Here's the site:

http://www.septars.com/DemocraticLunacy.html
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2004, 09:33:36 AM »

Hey Phil, if anyone's being immature taking stuff from this forum and posting it on their website with names, it's you.  KP, you crossed the line here pal!  See replies #165 and 187 and how they correlate to their site.  Here's the site:

Oh right because I mean the site is only pointing out what he said.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2004, 01:15:32 PM »

YOU USED HIS ACTUAL NAME!!! THAT'S WRONG!!  You're accusing Demoteen of being out of line earlier, now you did somethign drastically worse.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2004, 01:26:32 PM »

YOU USED HIS ACTUAL NAME!!! THAT'S WRONG!!  You're accusing Demoteen of being out of line earlier, now you did somethign drastically worse.

#1 - I don't run the site.
#2 - His name is on the site because he's the TAD's leader and he has also used the names of Teenage Republican leaders in a Northeast Times article.
#3 - There is no contact info given out there. DemoTroll gave out someone's email for no reason at all.
#4 - That is off the forum activity. It has no relevance to the forum at all.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies