PA 13
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 04:08:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA 13
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68
Author Topic: PA 13  (Read 329290 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: August 15, 2004, 10:18:07 AM »

Party Registration: PA-13 (2002)

R: 45%
D: 45%
I: 9%
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #401 on: August 15, 2004, 01:43:44 PM »

that's a pretty close for a 56% Gore district. at least 10% of registered Republicans must've voted Gore.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #402 on: August 15, 2004, 01:44:45 PM »

Thanks for pointing that out.  I just heard Northeast Philadelphia's Democratic registration increased 4% since 2000.  Just want to add that facta s well.  Sorry to depress you KeystonePhil.    
Demoteen04
Rookie

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #403 on: August 15, 2004, 10:31:52 PM »

I'd like to agree with Handzus about that fact because I was at the library the other day looking at the different congressional districts and their census. In Pa 13 there has been a 4 percent increase in favor of the democrats in this district. The republican party is going to really work hard in order to win this seat.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #404 on: August 15, 2004, 10:54:05 PM »

I'd like to agree with Handzus about that fact because I was at the library the other day looking at the different congressional districts and their census. In Pa 13 there has been a 4 percent increase in favor of the democrats in this district. The republican party is going to really work hard in order to win this seat.

I can't think of the site, but I know there's good resources online if you're interested.  
Demoteen04
Rookie

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #405 on: August 16, 2004, 09:12:07 PM »

Hey handzus if you could email me that resource site I would greatly appreciate it. Demoteen04@yahoo.com thanks again.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #406 on: August 18, 2004, 06:52:50 PM »

Sorry to depress you KeystonePhil.    

Doesn't depress me at all, Handzus. NE Philly Dems are very likely to vote for someone like Melissa Brown over Allyson Schwartz.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #407 on: August 18, 2004, 08:00:34 PM »

Thanks for pointing that out.  I just heard Northeast Philadelphia's Democratic registration increased 4% since 2000.      

1) PA 13 isn't the same district it was in 2000. Parts of the district that might have been in PA 13 then might be elsewhere now.

2) If these new Dems are now in PA 13, it doesn't mean much. They may have increased since 2000 but look at the data from '02 that Al posted: Dems 45% GOP 45%. So with your 4% increase you're still tied with us. Sorry to depress you, Handzus.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #408 on: August 19, 2004, 03:02:12 AM »
« Edited: August 19, 2004, 03:19:14 AM by Senate Candidate Handzus26 »

I got to do this one for humor based on my RNC Convention Post.  Just humor:

MeliSSa Brown Campaign Rally at Willow Grove A.F.B

4:00 p.m.  MeliSSa Brown gives opening speech on how to rob patients and their HMOs.
4:30 p.m.  Bob Asher gives speech on "Ethics in Republican Politics" and endorses MeliSSa Brown
5:00 p.m.  David Duke gives speech on white supermacy and how blacks and whites shouldn't live in the same neighborhood and endorses MeliSSa Brown
5:30 p.m.  MeliSSa Brown gives speech on David Duke's dedication to the quality of life in Northeast Philadelphia
6:00 p.m.  John Perzel gives speech on pork barreling
6:30 p.m.  Ann Coulter gives speech about how MeliSSa Brown shares her values as a great Republican woman and endorses her
7:00 p.m.  Rick Santorum gives speech on how gays are bad and abortion in wrong, but then slips and realizes MeliSSa Brown is pro-choice.  He still endorses her.
7:30-8:30 p.m.  Intermission.  MeliSSa Brown, David Duke, Rick Santorum, and Ann Coulter all discuss plans on how to eliminate gays and minorites from advancement.  They also discuss how they can use the miliatary to "Christianize" the world.  Local Republican moron Joe Nicoletti is just dying to shake all their hands and says to them it is ok for all these spoiled youth in the Philadelphia area to go off and die for imperialistic causes.  He gets his picture taken with them.  John Perzel is stuffing his face and Bob Asher is on his cell phone with one of his many lawyers.  Asher asks one of his buddies if convinced that he gets the best prison cell.
8:30 p.m MeliSSa Brown comes back to the podium and discusses why lower taxes for the wealthy are a good thing while the middle class should pay more.  She gives some BS like "Oh, the rich will HIRE more people. What do I know, i'm just a girl".  
9:00 p.m.  George Bush files in on Air Force One and credits MeliSSa Brown for her intelligence.  He says his party would be nothing without people like her to know how to "divide and conquer" or so his daddy told him.
9:30 p.m  Salute to the Nazi flag.  HEIL BUSH! HEIL SANTORUM! HEIL BROWN! HEIL COULTER! HEIL ASHER!  Joe Nicoletti is having such a rush of excitement he pisses himself.

Note to those outside me and Keystone Phil's neighborhood:  Joe Nicoletti is a frequent neo-conservative letter writer to our local paper.  If you would like to check the source of some of his ramblings:  www.northeasttimes.com
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #409 on: August 19, 2004, 08:22:25 AM »

Hmmmmmm I'm sure you worked on that one all night Handzus. Like usual, Handzus can't argue in a mature way so he needs result to this.

The sad part, Handzus, is that you say they salute the Nazi flag and you say MeliSSa. You're dislike for her has gotten so crazy, you've gone into a troll-like phase. I think you're finally realizing Brown will win so you result to this. What a shame...
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #410 on: August 19, 2004, 12:39:57 PM »

Hmmmmmm I'm sure you worked on that one all night Handzus. Like usual, Handzus can't argue in a mature way so he needs result to this.

The sad part, Handzus, is that you say they salute the Nazi flag and you say MeliSSa. You're dislike for her has gotten so crazy, you've gone into a troll-like phase. I think you're finally realizing Brown will win so you result to this. What a shame...

The REAL sad thing here is you and a lot of people in Northeast Philadelphia can't see through her BS campaign.  Ok, I might have went a smidge too far with the SS thing, but her campaign is strikingly similar to what wealthy Southern whites did as a "divide and conquer" scheme to get poor whites to blame it on the balcks.  A wealthy doctor running for Congress trying to strike racial fear in the good working class people of Northeast Phialdelphia is sickening.  It may not be nearly as extreme as cross burning, but the concept it there.    
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #411 on: August 19, 2004, 12:49:56 PM »

A wealthy doctor running for Congress trying to strike racial fear in the good working class people of Northeast Phialdelphia is sickening.    

Oh give me a break, Handzus. We used to be able to debate the issues and stuff but now you have just gotten ridiculous. Let me tell you something, this "trying to strike racial fear" stuff you're throwing around is starting to annoy me because I know it's not true. This isn't about race. The people effected by section 8 have said it's not about race, Melissa Brown has said it's not about race...so give it up.

And you want to talk about wealth? Schwartz is wealthy too and she didn't even live in this district. So it's ok for that wealthy state senator to move into a district and not address the issues that people care about but its terrible if a wealthy doctor, who has lived here much longer, talks about what is important to the voters? Give me a break, Handzus. That "trying to strike racial fear" line is ridiculous and the people are going to see it.

And no you didn't go a "smidge" far with the SS and Nazi salute, you went very far. Your dislike for Brown is so ridiculous, Handzus. THAT, my friend, is sickening.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #412 on: August 19, 2004, 01:07:51 PM »
« Edited: August 19, 2004, 01:08:28 PM by Senate Candidate Handzus26 »

A wealthy doctor running for Congress trying to strike racial fear in the good working class people of Northeast Phialdelphia is sickening.    

Oh give me a break, Handzus. We used to be able to debate the issues and stuff but now you have just gotten ridiculous. Let me tell you something, this "trying to strike racial fear" stuff you're throwing around is starting to annoy me because I know it's not true. This isn't about race. The people effected by section 8 have said it's not about race, Melissa Brown has said it's not about race...so give it up.

And you want to talk about wealth? Schwartz is wealthy too and she didn't even live in this district. So it's ok for that wealthy state senator to move into a district and not address the issues that people care about but its terrible if a wealthy doctor, who has lived here much longer, talks about what is important to the voters? Give me a break, Handzus. That "trying to strike racial fear" line is ridiculous and the people are going to see it.

And no you didn't go a "smidge" far with the SS and Nazi salute, you went very far. Your dislike for Brown is so ridiculous, Handzus. THAT, my friend, is sickening.

Are you kidding me?  Is your head that far up your @ss when it comes to the Republican party?  The fact that Melissa Brown tried to compare Joe Hoeffel to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson was not only false, but it just made it obvious hwo she was going to go about it.  Melissa Brown is a wealthy racist debutante reptile.        
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #413 on: August 19, 2004, 01:15:05 PM »

Are you kidding me?  Is your head that far up your @ss when it comes to the Republican party?  The fact that Melissa Brown tried to compare Joe Hoeffel to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson was not only false, but it just made it obvious hwo she was going to go about it.          

Brown's campaign was NOT responsible for that. And if you are going to call Brown a racist, you are acting very foolish. Did she make any racist statements, Handzus? Nope. So continue with your statements. Go ahead. But you have no facts to back up what you say. And I'm not going to take these low personal attacks on this thread. Calling someone a Nazi and a racist reptile is low, Handzus.  If you can't act just a little more mature, I'm not willing to discuss this.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #414 on: August 19, 2004, 01:21:20 PM »

Well she did make it seem Joe Hoeffel and John Street were going to let Section 8 run rampant in Northeast Philadelphia.  Wow, was she wrong again.  It was not Joe Hoeffel, in fact he helped get the mortatorium passed.  Get your facts straight before you buy into this Archie Bunker propaganda!  
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #415 on: August 19, 2004, 01:23:52 PM »

Well she did make it seem Joe Hoeffel and John Street were going to let Section 8 run rampant in Northeast Philadelphia.  Wow, was she wrong again.  It was not Joe Hoeffel, in fact he helped get the mortatorium passed.  Get your facts straight before you buy into this Archie Bunker propaganda!  

Actually she was saying that Street and Hoeffel aren't doing enough to reform the system. the mortatorium is a good step but there is much more that needs to be done.

Now I'm still waiting for your facts that show Brown to be a racist and her connection to that Sharpton-Hoeffel literature from 2002. You made the accusation now back it up.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #416 on: August 19, 2004, 01:29:41 PM »

Actually she was saying that Street and Hoeffel aren't doing enough to reform the system. the mortatorium is a good step but there is much more that needs to be done.

Now I'm still waiting for your facts that show Brown to be a racist and her connection to that Sharpton-Hoeffel literature from 2002. You made the accusation now back it up.

Tell me what more could be done other than eliminating the sytem altogether?  I have an idea though.  Instead of dumping most of the tenants in Northeast Philadelphia, why don't some of them go to the suburbs?  As for the Sharpton-Hoeffel lit, it was 2002. Finding a source would be tough.  
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #417 on: August 19, 2004, 01:32:24 PM »

As for the Sharpton-Hoeffel lit, it was 2002. Finding a source would be tough.  

Then do me a favor, Handzus...stop saying she was responsible for it. And I'm still waiting for some proof that she's a racist. I know that she's not and I know that the Section 8 issue isn't one that focuses in on race. The people and the candidate have stated that they don't care about the race, they care about their neighborhoods. But you continue with this ridiculous thought that she's a racist reptile so show me some proof.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #418 on: August 19, 2004, 02:23:58 PM »

Let's take Section 8 off the table for a second.  At no point in all of these posts have you proven to me why I should vote for Melissa Brown.  If anything I have more reason to vote against her.  WHat are you trying to prove here?  You are not wealthy as am I.  Why do you defend the rights of them while my parents and I'm sure yours are getting dicked over by this Administration that Melissa Brown so adamantly supports.  When it comes to tax cuts, health care, and excessive military spending thre is not an ounce of daylight.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2004, 04:43:07 PM »

Let's take Section 8 off the table for a second.  At no point in all of these posts have you proven to me why I should vote for Melissa Brown.  If anything I have more reason to vote against her.  WHat are you trying to prove here?  You are not wealthy as am I.  Why do you defend the rights of them while my parents and I'm sure yours are getting dicked over by this Administration that Melissa Brown so adamantly supports.  When it comes to tax cuts, health care, and excessive military spending thre is not an ounce of daylight.

Ahhhhh the old "Let's change the subject" move. It's not going to work, Handzus. You made an accusation now back it up! What proof do you have that Brown is a racist. When you admit you have NO PROOF at all, then I will address your other concerns.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #420 on: August 19, 2004, 04:44:47 PM »

Why do you defend the rights of them while my parents and I'm sure yours are getting dicked over by this Administration that Melissa Brown so adamantly supports.  

Oh for the record, I am part of a middle class family. We live in a rowhome. We strongly support this adminstration and Brown. We are glad we get tax cuts instead of the same old tax-and-spend agenda the Democrats put forward far too often.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #421 on: August 20, 2004, 12:55:31 AM »

Why do you defend the rights of them while my parents and I'm sure yours are getting dicked over by this Administration that Melissa Brown so adamantly supports.  

Oh for the record, I am part of a middle class family. We live in a rowhome. We strongly support this adminstration and Brown. We are glad we get tax cuts instead of the same old tax-and-spend agenda the Democrats put forward far too often.

Well you and your family are missing the big picture and are severely warped.  Tax-and-spend, HA.  It more like a tax-shift on to you and your family.  Oh and for spending, it seems as these neo-cons are worse than Clinton.  If you and your family can see this you and them must be deaf, dumb, and blind.  Maybe if Melissa Brown wins I'll move to Massachusetts.  I may actually have the pleasure of being around more intelligent people with their heads out of their @sses.  Fortunately, I have enough faith that a bare majority of residents here will pull the lever for Kerry and Schwartz, maybe not Hoeffel, but that's ok.  Specter may actually do right on the Judiciary committee and prove me wrong.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #422 on: August 20, 2004, 09:19:04 AM »

Well you and your family are missing the big picture and are severely warped.  Tax-and-spend, HA.  It more like a tax-shift on to you and your family.  Oh and for spending, it seems as these neo-cons are worse than Clinton.  If you and your family can see this you and them must be deaf, dumb, and blind.

Grow up just a bit Handzus and don't say that my family is deaf dumb and blind. I think they are just alittle bit wiser than you, pal. This just in: You don't know everything and guess what....all of NE Philly doesn't agree with you! You have yet to understand that. And if you want to turn this personal, since you have no good arguments to back up what you say, I find no use in talking about this race.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wouldn't bother me a bit.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #423 on: August 20, 2004, 11:31:05 AM »

Ok, the Bush tax cuts gave me what a night out to dinner.  Ok, they gave your parents probably what half a vacaton to Wildwood.  Yet they gave people that make a lot more than us brand new cars.  Come on.  You will be paying A LOT more for college than I am.  The job market stinks.  You are being very short sighted here.  I should also mention there's what a $7 trilion deficit.  WHo's going to pay for that?  Yeah, inflation has gone up drastically.  Who's getting the interest on this $7 trillion?  NOT US!  If you or your parents knew anything about economic policy, you would not vote Bush or Brown, plain and simple.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #424 on: August 20, 2004, 02:27:45 PM »

Ok, the Bush tax cuts gave me what a night out to dinner.  Ok, they gave your parents probably what half a vacaton to Wildwood.  Yet they gave people that make a lot more than us brand new cars.  Come on.  You will be paying A LOT more for college than I am.  The job market stinks.  You are being very short sighted here.  I should also mention there's what a $7 trilion deficit.  WHo's going to pay for that?  Yeah, inflation has gone up drastically.  Who's getting the interest on this $7 trillion?  NOT US!  If you or your parents knew anything about economic policy, you would not vote Bush or Brown, plain and simple.

First of all it gave us more than a night out at dinner. Second, we don't go to Wildwood Tongue I think that you have to realize that some of us middle class Americans did benefit from these tax cuts. Some of us Americans like to get money back from the government. And you have to realize some other things too... 1) Not everyone in NE Philly is the way you think they are. Not all Republicans are Archie Bunker Republicans and the majority of this district isn't full of Joe Hoeffel Dems. Secondly, you have to realize people disagree with you. You said my family must be "warped" and "blind, deaf and dumb." Don't personally attack me or my family, Handzus. I don't care how much you disagree with what me and my family believe, those comments were outrageous.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies