Klobuchar vs. Kennedy on Facebook
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:56:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Klobuchar vs. Kennedy on Facebook
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who has the more intelligent supporters?
Klobuchar

Kennedy

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 5

Author Topic: Klobuchar vs. Kennedy on Facebook  (Read 520 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 01, 2006, 01:35:23 AM »

Haha, check these out and compare the comments:

Klobuchar:

"Finally someone who is real and not a fake person whose trying to "win" us over by being someone there not...thanks Amy for keeping it real..and know i got your back 100%!"

"Amy:
You had a great speech at MSU few weeks ago. Kennedy's new ad's make me sick. I am glad you are strong enough to avoid stooping so low. Good job staying on topic. Only 43 more days! Good luck, Minnesota loves you!!"

"I hate Mark Kennedy's new radio ad about you. He's obviously not that great if he has to go around and make ads that tear you down. It's like the little boy in elementary school that picks on the girl because he's secretly jeleous of her-- because he knows that she is better than him. Glad you are not stooping that low. "

"I LOVE AMY KLOBUCHAR!!!!!!

She is the bestest and is on her way to D.C. and change the wrong course there!!"

"i m very dissapointed in my parents for not concieving me earlier.. well early enough so i would be 18 now..
but i support you nonetheless"

"Amy Pwns!"

Kennedy:

"Great job at the state fair debate... you looked even worse than Fitzgerald, you lost my vote that day! Know the issues!"

"Mark You Have done a great job!! Thank You...there is no way Amy could possibly fill your shoes!!"

"You look like a nerd but I think you're cool. You've got my vote. Just don't be gay when you get into office and start sucking it up. Otherwise I'll have the Jesse V beat your ass."

"Kennedy is a stud. I hope he WASTES Amy in votes November."

Oh and FWIW currently on Facebook Klobuchar is winning 62.44% to 33.35%
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 11:04:01 AM »

Klobuchar obviously, as if we needed confirmation from Facebook
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length