A Quoteable Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:26:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  A Quoteable Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Quoteable Thread  (Read 3522 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: September 23, 2006, 08:35:33 AM »

I think we're going to send a solid message - No to BGEhrlich.

Well this is for the governors office. But still.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 12:35:18 PM »

Well dumbs, read the date. That's before Jeb and the Republicans threw her under the bus. If they had backed her from the beginning she'd be sitting pretty good right now.

But can I expect facts from liberals? LOL no.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 12:45:13 PM »

On Katherine Harris:

I think she actually has a decent chance of winning. She has a lot of backing by the farmers being that her father was a BIG time agriculture man. If she gets the farmers and religious folks behind her then her chances will increase greatly.

If she develops a get out the vote effort near the caliber of Bush's in 2004, she can defintely win.

Talk about delusion.

^^^

Well dumbs, read the date. That's before Jeb and the Republicans threw her under the bus. If they had backed her from the beginning she'd be sitting pretty good right now.

And nick why did you quote my post before this one? What was particularly funny about it?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 12:46:13 PM »

Um....they gave the facts?  The date is clearly there.

These quotes are all in good fun, there's no need to get snippy [/gore]

Its not a very accurate thing to quote something from 7 months ago without including anything in the middle. It's very misleading to say the least, but not unexpected from the leftwingers here.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 01:43:59 PM »

Neocon? You really are a fcuking stupid.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 01:53:17 PM »

No I'm not, but your drivel about Harris was ing stupid.

No, the race would have been a bit more competitive. I'm not claiming that she would have swept Nelson out of office but it's pretty obvious that if the Jeb hadn't publicly said "you can't win" and backed her she would be doing much better in the polls. I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 02:48:29 PM »

No I'm not, but your drivel about Harris was ing stupid.

No, the race would have been a bit more competitive.

Ummmm......NO, it wouldn't have. And you have no evidence to suggest otherwise besides your own wishes. She was down big before Jeb said she couldn't win, and she was still down big after. Agian, her problems are all her own. Period.

Go read that other thread you are trying to "debate" me in. Harris was within 9% back in February. If Jeb had thrown himself completely behind her I have no doubts that she'd be within 15-20 of Nelson.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 06:59:21 AM »

He was never going to lose to Brown, Hackett at a long shot and had Ryan or Strickland been the nominee DeWine could very well have been in deep trouble but against Brown? No chance and there never was.

A solid moderate, if uninspiring, incumbent senator will not lose to a partisan radical congressman expect in a very good year for that challenger’s party and consequently DeWine won’t lose and was never going to against a candidate like Brown.

Note the date o/c.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies