StevenNick Q&A (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:54:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  StevenNick Q&A (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: StevenNick Q&A  (Read 3896 times)
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

« on: June 17, 2004, 05:49:11 PM »

StevenNick, how do I know that you will stand by your principles? Not too long ago your signature was "Capitalist Pigs Forever". I took "Forever" to mean that no matter what happened you'd remain in the Capitalist Pigs fold as long as you were on this board. Then suddenly after the Republicans formed your signature was changed to "Republican Forever", a pretty hasty and unpondered change if you ask me, which brings me back to my question: how do I know you will stand by your principles and not just go with the way the wind blows as the example of signature change shows?
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 07:03:52 PM »

Thank you for the informative response StevenNick, I want you to know that I think you're be the best person for the job and that I currently intend to vote for you. The question was merely a curiosity and your answer cleared it up well and ever wiped away a few other concerns I had. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow in the election!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies