"Something's Happening Here!"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  "Something's Happening Here!"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Something's Happening Here!"  (Read 5398 times)
CHRISTOPHER MICHAE
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 23, 2004, 02:32:23 PM »
« edited: January 23, 2004, 02:32:52 PM by Christopher Michael »

I, Christopher Michael, former Front-Runner for the Democratic Party's Nomination, am wondering, what's up with Supersoulty being ahead of Nym90? It isn't exactly clear what you all are thinking. It's time to be level headed about all this. If Supersoulty is going to do to the Country what G.W. has done, i.e., the Economy, JOBS, JOBS, JOBS, what is going to be the State of the Union after Supersoulty gets done with his lies and deceits? He'll lead us into war under false pretenses. JOBS will continue to disappear at an alarming rate. He'll leave behind millions of uninsured children.  Supersoulty says he's the Education President, yeah, right, I have news for all of you, Democrats and Republicans, he'll have to cut Education funding, Tuitions across the Nation will SOAR. Who do you really want to lead? I am putting up another post, whereby anyone who has been supportive of Supersoulty can declare their change of Heart and Mind, toward Nym90 and Harry. Elect the Best Choice, Nym90 and Harry. Thank You and GOD Bless America.
jravnsbo

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 03:10:02 PM »

So much for a clean campaign.  It looks like the Democrats want a smear campaign.  Go ahead smear all you like, we'll stay above the frey and be positive , optimistic and with a vision!

I, Christopher Michael, former Front-Runner for the Democratic Party's Nomination, am wondering, what's up with Supersoulty being ahead of Nym90? It isn't exactly clear what you all are thinking. It's time to be level headed about all this. If Supersoulty is going to do to the Country what G.W. has done, i.e., the Economy, JOBS, JOBS, JOBS, what is going to be the State of the Union after Supersoulty gets done with his lies and deceits? He'll lead us into war under false pretenses. JOBS will continue to disappear at an alarming rate. He'll leave behind millions of uninsured children.  Supersoulty says he's the Education President, yeah, right, I have news for all of you, Democrats and Republicans, he'll have to cut Education funding, Tuitions across the Nation will SOAR. Who do you really want to lead? I am putting up another post, whereby anyone who has been supportive of Supersoulty can declare their change of Heart and Mind, toward Nym90 and Harry. Elect the Best Choice, Nym90 and Harry. Thank You and GOD Bless America.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 03:30:53 PM »

No matter how badly my opponents smear me, I intend to run a clean campaign that will focus on my virtues and not my oppnents' short-comings.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 03:35:03 PM »

I will also say that I understand that the Democrats want to get their people elected.  So, no potshots taken at me during the campaign will effect my cabinate choices.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2004, 03:50:39 PM »

Yes you're right who would want the world that G.W. gave us? A world with a recovering econemy that he fixed with tax cuts and the jobless rate going down, a world where ruthless dictators like Saddam, like Gahdaffi, like Kim Jong Il live in fear, Who would want a world with tax cuts for everyone the high, middle, and low class? Who in their right minds would want that? I certainly would! And thats why I support Supersoulty for President and there will be no change of heart on my part.

CHRISTOPHER MICHAE
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2004, 03:51:45 PM »

I will also say that I understand that the Democrats want to get their people elected.  So, no potshots taken at me during the campaign will effect my cabinate choices.
That doesn't make any sense. Why would potshots aimed at any candidate have an effect on any of their cabinet selections if they become elected? Hmm, Supersoulty is reaching here!
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2004, 03:56:38 PM »

That doesn't make any sense. Why would potshots aimed at any candidate have an effect on any of their cabinet selections if they become elected? Hmm, Supersoulty is reaching here!

Supersoulty has made it clear that there will be Dem.s in his cabinate and he is saying that he won't hold the acts of the Democratic party aginst them.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2004, 04:19:28 PM »

I'm just saying that there will be Dems on my cabinate and if those Dems fight against me to elect Nym I won't hold it against them when the time come to choose my cabinate, that's all.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2004, 04:23:40 PM »

I'm just saying that there will be Dems on my cabinate and if those Dems fight against me to elect Nym I won't hold it against them when the time come to choose my cabinate, that's all.

That's noble...good to see you reaching out. Smiley
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2004, 04:27:09 PM »

It's good to see your smiling.  Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2004, 04:32:32 PM »

It's good to see your smiling.  Smiley

I'm just that kind of a guy I guess. Smiley
bejkuy

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2004, 04:53:44 PM »

Perhaps you'd appeal to your base more effectively if you concluded your speech with
"goddess bless America."
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2004, 04:57:24 PM »

Perhaps you'd appeal to your base more effectively if you concluded your speech with
"goddess bless America."

CM is very socially conservative, so his base isn't the same as, say, Migrendel's base.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2004, 09:04:11 PM »

Or, preferrable, get rid of god altogether. Beurk.

If, by a miracle, I get on your cabinet supersoulty (if, by a miracle, you win Tongue), please, don't make me "spiritual advisor" Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies