The Hopeless Stupidity of 9/11 Conspiracists

<< < (2/3) > >>

adam:
What's funny is that there are more holes in their postulates regarding 9/11, than the explainations they critcise, especially in regard to the Pentagon.

Most of the conspirators don't have a clue and they just like to stir up the sh*t. Most don't deal with logical thinking, they would rather believe that the government (which probably couldn't make a half-ass ham sandwich without messing it up) concoucted this huge conspiracy against America, than be reassured the best by credible physists and such because if the therories were false...they would have to go back to directing home videos and frying my fast food. Yes Alex Jones, you will eventually be reduced to the nothing you were prior to 9/11, and yes I would like fries with that.

Citizen James:
Quote from: MODU on October 05, 2006, 07:20:45 AM

Anyone who believes that nonsense needs a swift boot upside their heads.  I get a big laugh out of the "kids" who think that a cruise missle hit the Pentagon, especially when the guy they quote describing it a cruise missle attack actually said it was a plane a sentance before hand (that, and there were hundreds of eye withnesses seeing the plane itself).

Wouldn't that be a  swift boat upside their heads.  That's roughly the conservative equivilent.

MODU:
Quote from: Citizen James on October 05, 2006, 02:35:37 PM

Anyone who believes that nonsense needs a swift boot upside their heads.  I get a big laugh out of the "kids" who think that a cruise missle hit the Pentagon, especially when the guy they quote describing it a cruise missle attack actually said it was a plane a sentance before hand (that, and there were hundreds of eye withnesses seeing the plane itself).

Wouldn't that be a  swift boat upside their heads.  That's roughly the conservative equivilent.

blah blah blah

Citizen James:
Quote from: MODU on October 05, 2006, 02:47:01 PM

Quote from: Citizen James on October 05, 2006, 02:35:37 PM

blah blah blah

So, if I read you correctly - you prefer to pretend that conservatives don't engage in this sort of conspirital stupidity; and attack the nice straw man that the conspiritors on the left concoct  while  pretending that it represents all liberal and moderate  opinion.

MODU:
Quote from: Citizen James on October 05, 2006, 03:00:41 PM

So, if I read you correctly - you prefer to pretend that conservatives don't engage in this sort of conspirital stupidity; and attack the nice straw man that the conspiritors on the left concoct  while  pretending that it represents all liberal and moderate  opinion.

Nope.  Just translating your last message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page