Gay Marriage Amendment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:09:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Gay Marriage Amendment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gay Marriage Amendment  (Read 319230 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« on: July 02, 2004, 09:09:53 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Nor do I think the evangelicals, America's equal to the Taliban, ought to necessarily be shipped to Gitmo when the Dems take power in January.  I know there is some discussion about that on the Left, but for now, I disagree.  Sort of.

Your religious "faith" is a mockery, and an insult to God.  Who do you think you are -- to act as God by being the judge and jury over any group of people?  Who elevated you to that lofty position?  It is a sacrilege, it is arrogant, and it wrong for you to make such outrageous and preposterous claims.  But I will pray for you...

- Alfie

Hey, I'm just following the teachings of the bible. If you choose not to accept that, well that's your own idea. However wrong you are. My opinion of homosexuals is not my judgement, just biblical teaching.

Why can't people think for themselves?
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 09:46:55 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Nor do I think the evangelicals, America's equal to the Taliban, ought to necessarily be shipped to Gitmo when the Dems take power in January.  I know there is some discussion about that on the Left, but for now, I disagree.  Sort of.

Your religious "faith" is a mockery, and an insult to God.  Who do you think you are -- to act as God by being the judge and jury over any group of people?  Who elevated you to that lofty position?  It is a sacrilege, it is arrogant, and it wrong for you to make such outrageous and preposterous claims.  But I will pray for you...

- Alfie

Hey, I'm just following the teachings of the bible. If you choose not to accept that, well that's your own idea. However wrong you are. My opinion of homosexuals is not my judgement, just biblical teaching.

Why can't people think for themselves?

It's called moral beliefs and a foundation based on faith in God.

So, why do we have to all listen to God?  If God is that much of a bigot, I don't want to listen to him.  Don't we have that choice?  

And remember, PEOPLE wrote the Bible.  Hell, if I was one of the poeple writing it, I would've declared Wednesday Free Taco Day! Tongue

Yes we do have to listen to God if you claim to be a Christian. God is not a bigot at all. Yes, we all have a choice. It's called free will but if you do the wrong thing mind you, their are consequences. The bible was written by man inspired by God and is free of error.

How do you know God is not a bigot? Have you met him? If he is prejudiced against gays (as you seem to think he is) he may be a bigot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies