Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:53:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen)  (Read 32013 times)
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« on: October 09, 2006, 08:24:20 PM »

Moreover, Democrat support is ALWAYS overestimated before election day, because alot of the people who really hate the Republicans don't seem to understand that their ballot doesn't just come in the mail like their government "pay check"... they acctually have to get up off their worthless asses to vote.

I didn't know you were an elitist douchebag, Soulty. This post is disgusting.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 08:32:51 PM »

How many people "seriously abuse" public assistance, though? Enough to swing the election if they voted? I doubt it. Most of those receiving food stamps and the like are hard-working people who just need some help.

I must admit that I was surprised to see you spew this kind of anti-poor venom, Soulty. I'd expect that from Philip, not from a moderate-populist like you.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 10:14:55 AM »

I appologize to Rob for having offended him.  I've been having one of those irritable kind of days, and I admit I went to heavy on the hyberbole.

No problem. Like I said, it surprised me coming from you... but it's good that you still support public-assistance programs.

As for irritable moods? I know all about those, believe me. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies