Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:28:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pennsylvania: Casey would have to say macaca to lose now (rasmussen)  (Read 32006 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: October 09, 2006, 10:33:08 PM »

Casey does seem pretty weak here. Granted, people will go in and vote straight Dem but I see a lot of front lawns with Rendell/Congressional candidate/State House candidate signs on the front lawn with Casey missing. I've only seen one Casey sign on a property in NE Philly. Maybe some people just don't want to be vocal about the Senate race...or they might actually want Santorum.

Some may laugh but I think this following statement might be true - people don't want to tell others that they're voting for Santorum. With Santorum down in every poll and his seemingly "crazy" stances, many might not be enthusiastic about vocally supporting him. People might say one thing to their neighbor or a pollster and vote the other way...

People voting for Rendell in the SEPA will no then pull the lever for Santorum.   Lay off the drugs they are affecting your mind.

Get in touch with reality, Democrat - People in the SE, especially in NE Philly and parts of Bucks, will vote for Rendell and Santorum. Santorum's labor support (yes, some unions have backed him) will help him big time.

Some people yes?  However, Rendell is going o absolutley DEMOLISH Swann in the SE.  he is going to put up Spitzer type numbers in that part of the state, and its something that will no doubt benefit Casey and really hurt Santorum.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies