Better Red Than Dead vs. bullmoose88 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:38:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Better Red Than Dead vs. bullmoose88 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Better Red Than Dead vs. bullmoose88  (Read 2338 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: June 21, 2004, 11:07:03 AM »

In a straight head to head?

Bullmoose88-461
BRTD-77

I think he'd narrowly carry maryland...states like Maine, Iowa, Wisconsin are very close either way. Southern States as Boss said would pick me as the slightly lesser of two evils.

A 3 Way Matchup with States Rights (grey)

Bullmoose88-367
BRTD-126
Statesrights-45

Would look more similar to 1968 with statesrights siphoning some of the bullmoose is the lesser of two evils votes away from me...carrying
a  bunch of the conservative southern states while eating away at my margin of victory in others across the country. BRTD benefits here coming close in Texas some of the plains states (Kansas) while winning states that went narrowly to me the last time.
Florida, Georgia, NC, and VA narrowly go to me since I better represent the more populous suburbs and growing areas.

I think.

bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 02:53:07 PM »

BRTD would do better than anyone has predicted IMHO.

I think in the popular vote he'd do better than the electoral college shows.

But when a fiscal/social Leftist goes against a fiscal center rightist and a social leftist (probably slightly less lefty, but still lefty)

Most areas of the spectrum will probably find me closer than BRTD...if only slightly...

but yeah I don't see this as a reagan/mondale or nixon/mcgovern....probably Bush/Dukakis...closer than the EC and could have gone the other way given a small swing of votes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies