Connecticut: Lamont seems done to me (ARG) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:51:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Connecticut: Lamont seems done to me (ARG) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Connecticut: Lamont seems done to me (ARG)  (Read 2635 times)
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« on: October 23, 2006, 08:04:29 AM »

Anyone who calls immediate withdrawing from Iraq is an idiot. So it's good to see that Lieberman is winning.

One thing I haven't understood about this race is what is wrong with Schlesinger guy? I thought that the three-candidate race was a great opportunity for Rebublicans and now they are almost totally backing Lieberman. Doesn't make sense for me. 
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 05:45:01 PM »

Nobody didn't answer my question. What kind of candidate that Republican guy with difficult German name is?

How it goes Gustaf? Last year in high school? I was so glad when Social Democrats lost their power in you country. Smiley It was about the time! You did something to help that happen?
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 12:31:47 PM »

Nobody didn't answer my question. What kind of candidate that Republican guy with difficult German name is?

He's very very weak. Just a no-name with a gambling problem. Was initially only going to be the sacrificial lamb against Lieberman or Lamont, but when Lieberman stepped in as an indy, that changed the dynamics, but too late for the GOP to get a decent candidate. Since he doesn't have a prayer, all the Republicans will just vote for Lieberman. He's basically a third party candidate.

I actually like him more than Lieberman, and if Lieberman had won the primary, he'd be my sole Republican endorsement (besides Lugar).
Thanks for your information.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies