THREE NEW NJ POLLS SHOW MENENDEZ TO VICTORY
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:03:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  THREE NEW NJ POLLS SHOW MENENDEZ TO VICTORY
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THREE NEW NJ POLLS SHOW MENENDEZ TO VICTORY  (Read 2457 times)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2006, 11:32:48 AM »

RUTGERS-EAGLETON POLL

Menendez - 46%
Kean, Jr. - 42%

ZOGBY/ REUTERS POLL

Menendez - 49%
Kean, Jr. - 37%

FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY PUBLIC MIND POLL
Menendez - 48%
Kean, Jr. - 38%
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 11:36:33 AM »

It was a good run, but I think this race is pretty much over. Menendez by 4%-6% barring anything huge from now until Tuesday.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 11:37:40 AM »

Totally unsurprising. It was mildly worrying when Kean was up a couple of points in September, but that only meant that Menendez might win narrowly instead of widely. NJ is very skeptical, but very Democratic.

FWIW, though, these are all from notoriously poor pollsters.

I know they are all mostly bad poor pollsters. They are just confirming what the good pollsters are saying. I don't think Menendez is up by 10-12.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 12:16:31 PM »

It's a 3-5 point race but Kean is not totally doneski. I have him losing but narrowly... I think he will do better than most Republicans in the final few days.
Conan
conan

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 03:25:36 PM »

NRSC wasted 5 million here!

As of now prediction:

Menendez- 55%
Kean - 44%
Rococo4

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 05:22:17 PM »

As of now prediction:

Menendez- 55%
Kean - 44%

I agree it was a complete waste of money by the NRSC - some of which was originally my money before I gave it to them to waste like this.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 06:41:21 PM »

As of now prediction:

Menendez- 55%
Kean - 44%

I agree it was a complete waste of money by the NRSC - some of which was originally my money before I gave it to them to waste like this.

Dude that sucks.
Deano963

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 08:11:57 PM »

LOL - here's a funny fact:

Kean Jr. has trailed in the last NINETEEN polls.

Seems like yesterday when Jr. was still competitive dosen't it? Jr. deserves to lose though, of course - he ran a dirty campaign of smears and lies that were never backed up by a single fact and never stated a position on a single thing. New Jersians smelled a closeted Bush republican and they will rightly reject him. Unfortunately the little brat will probably rear his little head again in four years b/c NJ republicans have no one better to put forward.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 11:06:46 PM »

And, as usual, MAS comes in to post these things with hardly any commentary just when his side is doing well.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 02:17:59 AM »

And, as usual, MAS comes in to post these things with hardly any commentary just when his side is doing well.

Give me a break Phil. I have been here all along. Over the past two months I have been at this forum on these boards several times a day. I have said over and over, since the beginning that Menendez was going to win. What kind of commentary do you want?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 10:02:21 AM »

Give me a break Phil. I have been here all along. Over the past two months I have been at this forum on these boards several times a day. I have said over and over, since the beginning that Menendez was going to win. What kind of commentary do you want?

You come here every once in awhile to post about Mark Warner, Mark Warner and...Mark Warner and then you just post articles/polls with your candidates ahead. Whenever Menendez was not ahead, you hardly ever commented. Three polls show your guy up and suddenly you want to be the one telling the story.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »

You come here every once in awhile to post about Mark Warner, Mark Warner and...Mark Warner and then you just post articles/polls with your candidates ahead. Whenever Menendez was not ahead, you hardly ever commented. Three polls show your guy up and suddenly you want to be the one telling the story.

My guy has been up throughout this whole election, so I don't know what your talking about. I've said it all along. In this entire election besides a stint of like 2 or 3 weeks Menendez has been leading in the polls, and I've been here posting, maybe not starting topics all the way. I don't usually post polls because Quincy or someone does it already, but no one put these up.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 03:59:11 PM »

Uh oh. The poster police are here!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 11:47:12 PM »

My guy has been up throughout this whole election, so I don't know what your talking about. I've said it all along. In this entire election besides a stint of like 2 or 3 weeks Menendez has been leading in the polls, and I've been here posting, maybe not starting topics all the way. I don't usually post polls because Quincy or someone does it already, but no one put these up.

No, your guy has not been up the whole time. There were polls (and I will post them if you insist on being your usual dumb self) that showed Kean leading and/or tied with "your guy." You said Menendez will win early on and then when he was doing bad, you're no where to be found. Now we're at the end and you suddenly want to post the polls showing him up.

By the way, I love how you say your guy was up for the whole campaign and then, in the same post, say that there was a  "stint" of two to three weeks when he wasn't. A stint, MAS? You're a joke.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies