OH: Columbus Dispatch: Brown(D) has a huge advantage over DeWine(R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:00:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  OH: Columbus Dispatch: Brown(D) has a huge advantage over DeWine(R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH: Columbus Dispatch: Brown(D) has a huge advantage over DeWine(R)  (Read 3181 times)
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

« on: November 05, 2006, 10:29:54 AM »

Not likely. DeWine is done, sure, but not like this. I'll say Brown by 9 on election day.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 08:27:43 AM »

Not likely. DeWine is done, sure, but not like this. I'll say Brown by 9 on election day.

I think I would be able to tell you are as far away as Texas even if you you didn't have your icon up. Only 9? Get real.

I lived in Cleveland for 6 years, I have family that I visit in Columbus every year, I have a best friend who communicate frequently with in Cincinatti. I don't have the astoundingly low Ohio credentials that you make think I do. Now back to the issue at hand, Brown is hardly the best representative of the ideology in Ohio. While this is probably the worst case scenario for the GOP in the state, many of the citizens aren't exactly enthused about the idea of Senator Brown. This is a Ohio GOP purge, not some kind of Christ like welcoming for the greatest senator to be. You can quote this, and rub it in my face later if I am wrong,

Final Prediction:
Brown (D) - 54
DeWine (R) - 45

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies