OH: Columbus Dispatch: Brown(D) has a huge advantage over DeWine(R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:03:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  OH: Columbus Dispatch: Brown(D) has a huge advantage over DeWine(R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH: Columbus Dispatch: Brown(D) has a huge advantage over DeWine(R)  (Read 3180 times)
Deano963

« on: November 05, 2006, 08:19:48 PM »

Not likely. DeWine is done, sure, but not like this. I'll say Brown by 9 on election day.

I think I would be able to tell you are as far away as Texas even if you you didn't have your icon up. Only 9? Get real.
Deano963

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 07:06:43 PM »

Not likely. DeWine is done, sure, but not like this. I'll say Brown by 9 on election day.

I think I would be able to tell you are as far away as Texas even if you you didn't have your icon up. Only 9? Get real.

I lived in Cleveland for 6 years, I have family that I visit in Columbus every year, I have a best friend who communicate frequently with in Cincinatti. I don't have the astoundingly low Ohio credentials that you make think I do. Now back to the issue at hand, Brown is hardly the best representative of the ideology in Ohio. While this is probably the worst case scenario for the GOP in the state, many of the citizens aren't exactly enthused about the idea of Senator Brown.

Wow. Now I have even less respect for your opinion. Absolutely every single thing you just said is completely, utterly dead wrong. You have no fricking clue whatsoever what you are talking about.

You have family and friends in Ohio??? Oh wow, I guess that makes me an expert on California politics then, huh?

Your dumbest statment was that Brown is not the best fit for Ohio. To an outsider from Texas who does not know the details of the race and the candidaes' records like yourself, I guess you might get that impression. Truth is, Brown is more in sync with Ohioans than Dewine on every single issue - trade, tax cuts, education, Medicare Part D, minimum wage, Iraq War, defense, blah blah blah blah basically every sinlge issue under the sun. He's a populist, not a liberal and is FAR closer to the center of Ohio than Dewine and is a great fit for this state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies