Declaration of President and Vice President
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:24:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Declaration of President and Vice President
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Declaration of President and Vice President  (Read 2842 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 20, 2006, 04:58:35 PM »

I, Keystone Phil, former Vice President, Secretary of the Treasury, and Senator, hereby declare a new President and Vice President due to the population loss crisis situation Atlasia faces. I now appoint the Honorable Governor Mike Naso to the Presidency and the Honorable PD to the Vice Presidency.

Keystone Phil
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 05:36:06 PM »

It is my understanding that Mr. Naso has declared his candidacy for President. Proving himself to be the idiot that he truly is, he ignores that I have appointed him President. If he does not accept, we will have a very mess situation here.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 08:16:04 PM »

Governor Naso has stated his support for the current joke of an administration, demonstrating that he is nothing more than a tool for the powerful. He will no longer receive my blessing for the Presidency. A new leader shall be named later.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 09:06:35 PM »

You seem to like the sound of your own voice a bit too much.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 09:51:07 PM »

...thanks for coming in out of no where, Akno! Same seems to go for you, too!
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 10:40:49 PM »

...thanks for coming in out of no where, Akno! Same seems to go for you, too!

Oh yes, I forgot, according to you, if one doesn't post at least 20 times a day, they shouldn't have a say in Atlasia.

I don't see how the same goes for me, as I don't go around flooding threads with meaningless proclamations.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 10:51:22 PM »

Oh yes, I forgot, according to you, if one doesn't post at least 20 times a day, they shouldn't have a say in Atlasia.

I don't see how the same goes for me, as I don't go around flooding threads with meaningless proclamations.

My meaningless proclamations are part of the game and as for activity, it was in reference to you hardly posting...at all...and then targeting my post. Amazing how suddenly you have something to post yet it is just as meaningless as my proclamation. Screw yourself, kid.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 11:01:53 PM »

Hey Phil, you want this country?... Come take it!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 08:49:56 AM »

Hear that Phil? Its the sound of everyone still supporting Al and Cynic, including me. Quiet this small group of drunken hobos immediately. Thank you.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 10:09:49 AM »

Hear that Phil? Its the sound of everyone still supporting Al and Cynic, including me. Quiet this small group of drunken hobos immediately. Thank you.

Everyone supporting Al and Cynic...yet you say in the same post that others are making noise on my side.  Wink
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 02:46:06 PM »

Everyone supporting Al and Cynic...yet you say in the same post that others are making noise on my side.  Wink

There's you, and her:

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 09:33:31 PM »

There's you, and her:

Hugh, do me a favor, pal - rip the dick out of your ass. Thanks.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 10:04:42 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2006, 10:08:28 PM by thefactor »

Santorum's wife's face: seething rage
Santorum's face: relief
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 10:08:33 PM »

Boy's face: fear
Older girl's face: fake frown
younger girl's face: fake crying

Please, I ask you kindly to give it up with the constant jabs at Santorum. Please. It really has no place here. Hugh just had to go and be an asshole though by bringing it in. He'll get his though.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 10:10:30 PM »

Santorum's daughter: f'ucking weird
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 10:10:41 PM »

Please, I ask you kindly to give it up with the constant jabs at Santorum. Please. It really has no place here. Hugh just had to go and be an asshole though by bringing it in. He'll get his though.

Well you can rub it in when John Howard loses, or retires, or dies, assuming the atlas forum still exists by then...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 10:42:55 PM »

Well you can rub it in when John Howard loses, or retires, or dies, assuming the atlas forum still exists by then...

Why should it be rubbed in anyone's face? Why do people have to act like this? What point are you making here? Ok, great, my guy lost miserably and your guy won. Haha...Phil is a loser.

Are we finished now?

I hope all of you get royally f--ked somehow. What goes around, assholes...
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 11:05:57 PM »

Why should it be rubbed in anyone's face? Why do people have to act like this? What point are you making here? Ok, great, my guy lost miserably and your guy won. Haha...Phil is a loser.

Are we finished now?

I hope all of you get royally f--ked somehow. What goes around, assholes...

I think you're getting a little too defensive-- and personal. If someone I really like loses, I'll be upset, no matter if someone on a message board 'rubs it in' or not. I could not care less what a stranger on a message board types, I do care if a good politician goes down, but purely for the loss of leadership for our government as a whole. Its not that personal for me though.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 11:31:38 PM »

For both sides of this: What does Rick Santorum have to do with Atlasia?

Take it elsewhere, guys.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 11:33:36 PM »

I think you're getting a little too defensive-- and personal. If someone I really like loses, I'll be upset, no matter if someone on a message board 'rubs it in' or not. I could not care less what a stranger on a message board types, I do care if a good politician goes down, but purely for the loss of leadership for our government as a whole. Its not that personal for me though.

I just don't see what makes it appropriate to rub a defeat in someone's face the way some people have especially when it is totally unrelated to the topic. However, this is not worth getting extremely angry over. You guys can enjoy mocking someone and kicking him/his supporters when they are down. I just hope you are ready for it when it happens to your side again.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 11:34:09 PM »

For both sides of this: What does Rick Santorum have to do with Atlasia?

Take it elsewhere, guys.

My point exactly.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 11:40:39 PM »

I just don't see what makes it appropriate to rub a defeat in someone's face the way some people have especially when it is totally unrelated to the topic. However, this is not worth getting extremely angry over. You guys can enjoy mocking someone and kicking him/his supporters when they are down. I just hope you are ready for it when it happens to your side again.

You can do whatever you want Phil, but you're the one who's making this personal.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 11:41:27 PM »

You can do whatever you want Phil, but you're the one who's making this personal.

Oh, of course....

Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2006, 11:49:19 PM »

Oh, of course....

I was referring to my comment which did not mention you at all, was merely responding to the picture, but you felt obliged to respond to it as an assault on your honor. Seriously Phil, we all have our local favorites, but I dont think any individual is as closely connected to any politician on this forum as you and Santorum. You really need to let it go.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2006, 11:52:26 PM »

Seriously Phil, we all have our local favorites, but I dont think any individual is as closely connected to any politician on this forum as you and Santorum. You really need to let it go.

Why should I? Because I believe in someone and I am asking for some damn respect after his loss? Seriously, you need to lay off.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies