Nym90 Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:32:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Nym90 Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nym90 Administration  (Read 2419 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: June 27, 2004, 02:40:54 PM »

President Nym made a number of controversial decisions that, a long with the organization of his opposition, led to his defeat at the polls.  He refused to support a very moderate piece of abortion legislation that would restrict late-term abortions.  He also said that not only would he not support the death penalty, but he would not support it "under any circumstances".

Spin on

lol... gotta admit the Kid's good at it! Cheesy
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 06:10:42 PM »

I think Ben would have stuck with him.

I could well have done so, but its a red line issue and when President Nym (whom i think is personally a great guy and a very important member of the forum) offered only the most lax and liberal of stands on abortion and a number of other issues i was sadly unable to support him any longer, but that said it took me a very long time to finally end my "suffering in silence"...
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 09:00:03 AM »

In retrospect, if I hadn't endorsed Boss Tweed, I probably would have won. If I hadn't endorsed him, he very well might have lost, and thus never would have introduced the bill, and thus I wouldn't have lost the swing voters over this issue. Oh well, I guess that's the way politics works..

Name the voter that you swung with your endorsment.

I doubt your endorsment mattered.  I doubt any of your endorsements have ever mattered.  

What about my managment of you camapaign after you had refused to campaign?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies