Why Are There No Theories Surrounding McKinley or Garfield? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:32:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Why Are There No Theories Surrounding McKinley or Garfield? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Are There No Theories Surrounding McKinley or Garfield?  (Read 11833 times)
mgrossbe
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.43

« on: December 26, 2006, 06:08:22 AM »

I took a class on conspiracy theories in american history as an undergrad yall would probably love the class it was basically a on going discussion where people got to throw out there own ideas and "facts" surrounding different supposed conspiracies. But someone said this and it has always stuck in my head.  People need conspiracy theories because the look at the value of the life lossed in comprasion to the value of the life taker. When doing so it does not correlate, how can one pathetic man like oswald take away from us such a great man as kennedy. So, people come to the conclusion it had to more than one and there had to be grand gain upon completion of the act. Thus you get the conclusion that the milatary-industrail complex was afraid of change in the status qou or retribution for the bay of pigs and his brothers attack on the mob(cuban/mafia theory). That has always made more sense to me than the actual theories themselves. Thought the one conspiracy i always thought might have some validity was MLK assinnation it has always bugged me the point in what later said the wrong direction of MLK posse right after the fatal shot. In my experience it is pretty easy to locate the direction a shot was fired from espcially since those people were security personnal they knew gunfire. I guess we will never know unless nic cage finds some film under a church pew pretty soon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies