States which are the least likely to have all their counties go to one candidate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:39:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  States which are the least likely to have all their counties go to one candidate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: States which are the least likely to have all their counties go to one candidate  (Read 7898 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« on: December 20, 2006, 04:56:41 PM »

Until Bredesen's re-election, I would have said TN. Amazing that a Dem carried every county in E. Tennessee. Good job Phil!
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 01:02:16 AM »

Until Bredesen's re-election, I would have said TN. Amazing that a Dem carried every county in E. Tennessee. Good job Phil!

What a sad mandate for murder.

I assume you're referring to the TennCare cuts, which really made me angry as well. What was really dumb about them was that TN is surrendering two dollars in federal money for every one dollar it is saving in state money. I'm sure there are forty-nine other states that won't mind taking that federal cash.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 03:40:48 AM »

What a sad mandate for murder.

I assume you're referring to the TennCare cuts, which really made me angry as well. What was really dumb about them was that TN is surrendering two dollars in federal money for every one dollar it is saving in state money. I'm sure there are forty-nine other states that won't mind taking that federal cash.

Exactly.  And he ran in 2002 on using his health care management experience and business acumen to fix TennCare.  Instead, he used the state sales tax winfall to make himself look fiscally responsible and turned around and cut people's health care safety net out from under them.  What a (D)ope.

He's so personally wealthy that he cannot and does not understand the struggles of the most needy Tennesseans.  Unfortunately, neither do the majority of Tennesseans - as was proved by the results of the election.

However, he has delivered on the one issue that really seems to resonate with people. Tennessee still has no state income tax.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies