Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 17, 2017, 04:33:58 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Election What-ifs? (Moderators: Kalwejt, Apocrypha)
| | |-+  I'm BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I'm BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!  (Read 989 times)
hcallega
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.10, S: -3.90

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2011, 06:16:20 pm »
Ignore

So yes, I have returned to this forum for now. AH.com is great and I advise everyone here to check it out, but I'm taking a little break from it. It's pretty conservative compared to here and I felt like I needed to get my "mojo" back.

What can you expect from me? Well really whatever you want. I've come here to write a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Expect some American stuff but also some French writing as well. My first timeline will be.......JFK LIVES! I know I know, it's cliche. But it will be good, I can promise you that.

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America."-President William Jefferson Clinton
"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America there is the United States of America."-Senator Barack Obama
Kalwejt
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 06:21:40 pm »

Horray! Cheesy

Because Gillibrand sig is too mainstream

A note:

The fascist Kalwejt has once again deleted a whole thread I made in the International board today.
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 06:27:33 pm »
Ignore

+1 in the "Sane Atlas members" column! Welcome back. Smiley
#IAintAfraidOfNoGoats
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 06:45:18 pm »
Ignore

So yes, I have returned to this forum for now. AH.com is great and I advise everyone here to check it out, but I'm taking a little break from it. It's pretty conservative compared to here and I felt like I needed to get my "mojo" back.

What can you expect from me? Well really whatever you want. I've come here to write a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Expect some American stuff but also some French writing as well. My first timeline will be.......JFK LIVES! I know I know, it's cliche. But it will be good, I can promise you that.

As a former AH.com member (PhoenixRising,Torch of Light), they openly persecuted conservatives. Banning someone who opposed obamacare who compared it to the agenda of Planned Parenthood and it's founder Margret Sanger. Sanger was a well known proponent of negative eugenics. They also banned someone who expressed a view in a role playing thread that Obama was born in Kenya.

President
Ted Cruz

House/Senate Races
Marlin Stutzman (Indiana GOP Senate Primary)
Jim Banks (GOP/IN-3)
Trey Hollingsworth (GOP/IN-9)
Tom Massie (GOP/KY-4)
David Brat (GOP/VA-7)
Tim Tebow (GOP/FL-4) (if he chooses to run)
Dan Bongino (GOP/FL-19)
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 06:57:02 pm »
Ignore

WELCOME BACK HC!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley

It's pretty conservative compared to here and I felt like I needed to get my "mojo" back.
I'm not sure you can call AH.com conservative. I take it you've been in the Chat section of the forum? IMO you're one of the more conservative Democrats on AH.com. Tongue

P.S. RogueBeaver got an account here! Cheesy
Snowstalker's Last Stand
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Greece

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 07:53:20 pm »
Ignore

As a former AH.com member (PhoenixRising,Torch of Light), they openly persecuted conservatives. Banning someone who opposed obamacare who compared it to the agenda of Planned Parenthood and it's founder Margret Sanger. Sanger was a well known proponent of negative eugenics. They also banned someone who expressed a view in a role playing thread that Obama was born in Kenya.

9/11 truthers and Holocaust deniers are purged as well; bullsh**t conspirators are banned no matter what their ideology is.

Cath
Cathcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 08:34:10 pm »
Ignore

Horray! Cheesy

I loved the two timelines I found by you, What a Tackle, and The Presidency of Henry Wallace. I read part of your "Spirit of '76" on alternatehistory.com, and I read the first few entries of another timeline of yours.

America.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout