I'm BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:47:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  I'm BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!  (Read 1106 times)
hcallega
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.10, S: -3.90

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 18, 2011, 06:16:20 PM »

So yes, I have returned to this forum for now. AH.com is great and I advise everyone here to check it out, but I'm taking a little break from it. It's pretty conservative compared to here and I felt like I needed to get my "mojo" back.

What can you expect from me? Well really whatever you want. I've come here to write a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Expect some American stuff but also some French writing as well. My first timeline will be.......JFK LIVES! I know I know, it's cliche. But it will be good, I can promise you that.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »

Horray! Cheesy
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 06:27:33 PM »

+1 in the "Sane Atlas members" column! Welcome back. Smiley
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »

So yes, I have returned to this forum for now. AH.com is great and I advise everyone here to check it out, but I'm taking a little break from it. It's pretty conservative compared to here and I felt like I needed to get my "mojo" back.

What can you expect from me? Well really whatever you want. I've come here to write a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Expect some American stuff but also some French writing as well. My first timeline will be.......JFK LIVES! I know I know, it's cliche. But it will be good, I can promise you that.

As a former AH.com member (PhoenixRising,Torch of Light), they openly persecuted conservatives. Banning someone who opposed obamacare who compared it to the agenda of Planned Parenthood and it's founder Margret Sanger. Sanger was a well known proponent of negative eugenics. They also banned someone who expressed a view in a role playing thread that Obama was born in Kenya.
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 06:57:02 PM »

WELCOME BACK HC!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley

It's pretty conservative compared to here and I felt like I needed to get my "mojo" back.
I'm not sure you can call AH.com conservative. I take it you've been in the Chat section of the forum? IMO you're one of the more conservative Democrats on AH.com. Tongue

P.S. RogueBeaver got an account here! Cheesy
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 07:53:20 PM »

As a former AH.com member (PhoenixRising,Torch of Light), they openly persecuted conservatives. Banning someone who opposed obamacare who compared it to the agenda of Planned Parenthood and it's founder Margret Sanger. Sanger was a well known proponent of negative eugenics. They also banned someone who expressed a view in a role playing thread that Obama was born in Kenya.

9/11 truthers and Holocaust deniers are purged as well; bullsh**t conspirators are banned no matter what their ideology is.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »

I loved the two timelines I found by you, What a Tackle, and The Presidency of Henry Wallace. I read part of your "Spirit of '76" on alternatehistory.com, and I read the first few entries of another timeline of yours.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies