BlueDogDem = DownWithDaLeft
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:54:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BlueDogDem = DownWithDaLeft
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: BlueDogDem = DownWithDaLeft  (Read 7837 times)
Deano963

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2006, 10:23:41 PM »

I checked about an hour ago.  Direct IP match.

LOL
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2006, 10:28:42 PM »

Note: I banned the BlueDogDem account.  Please post only under a single account.  If you determine or suspect that a user is posting from multiple accounts, please send me a pm.
Thanks,
Dave
Deano963

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2006, 10:29:11 PM »

I think I'm the only person left whose a 100% truthful about myself!  What a shame this forum has become Sad

Priceless.
Saxwsylvania
Van Der Blub

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2006, 10:31:51 PM »

I think I'm the only person left whose a 100% truthful about myself!  What a shame this forum has become Sad

Priceless.

He's a 100% truthful.  And using adjectives as nouns just like opebo!
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2006, 10:33:47 PM »

This was my last stunt and I intend to post much less frequently, I realized this forum was unless as I rather live in the real world with my 4.2 GPA and a spot to run for town council in 3 years, you can have your forum

Are you going to kick a 53yd field goal w/PBrunsel on New Years Eve to top it all off?
Deano963

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2006, 10:36:10 PM »

This was my last stunt and I intend to post much less frequently, I realized this forum was unless as I rather live in the real world with my 4.2 GPA and a spot to run for town council in 3 years, you can have your forum

LOL! Oh man......I'm going to keep an ear to the ground in New Jersey and if a few years from now I hear about an illegitimate, 18-year-old love-child of Bob Novak and Ann Coulter, arch-conservative nutjob running for town council, I am going to compile every single thing Downwiththeleft has ever posted and send it to the local NJ press.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2006, 10:37:47 PM »

LOL! Oh man......I'm going to keep an ear to the ground in New Jersey and if a few years from now I hear about an illegitimate, 18-year-old love-child of Bob Novak and Ann Coulter, arch-conservative nutjob running for town council, I am going to compile every single thing Downwiththeleft has ever posted and send it to the local NJ press.

Leave Ms Coulter out of this.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2006, 12:04:39 AM »

Well, I think I may have just lost my title of official forum lame-ass. Seriously kid, was an extra vote in an online fantasy world really worth your integrity and your reputation (which was evidentally checkered to begin with)?

You are a sad, sad soul.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2006, 03:07:22 AM »

Good-bye Smiley

I will continue and be successful, you can stay here and love your precious little forum

OKAY THANKS

you know, the most hilarious part of this thread isnt that DWDL made a 2nd account --- Flyers still posts here, after all, but his absolutely pathetic defensiveness in his posts, and half-assed attempt at putting the rest of us down when he gets caught.

classic!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2006, 03:11:31 AM »

I think this post just about sums up DWDL's entire presence on this forum.  Incidentally, if anybody could interpret it for me, I'd be much obliged.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2006, 03:14:25 AM »

I think this post just about sums up DWDL's entire presence on this forum.  Incidentally, if anybody could interpret it for me, I'd be much obliged.

Joe,

Blame the State of New Jersey, and the modern educational system for feeling the need for grade inflation so the average child's self esteem doesn't get shattered.

But to answer your question, if you read into DWTL's post...he's blaming his father for not using a coathanger a few weeks after conception.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2006, 03:35:26 AM »

True enough; your credibility and respect were already non-existent.

On the bright side, he can seek the Republican nomination for Senate in Massachusetts.
Citizen James
James42

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -2.78

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2006, 04:07:16 AM »

Joe,

Blame the State of New Jersey, and the modern educational system for feeling the need for grade inflation so the average child's self esteem doesn't get shattered.

But to answer your question, if you read into DWTL's post...he's blaming his father for not using a coathanger a few weeks after conception.

Ah yes.  I have been convinced that though a positive sense of self can be a good thing, unless it is linked with an accurate sense of one's strengths and flaws it can be rather counterproductive.

I know kids like this.  I used to be a kid like this once.  All the extra little ego boosts hurt like heck when you get to the real world and it kicks your @$$ 'cause you're bright but clueless, naive in the belief that you've got it all figured out, and the world ain't going to give you all your pipe dreams on a silver platter just because you think you deserve it.

The reality check is in the mail.  Some of you have the sense to know how much you don't know - you'll probably do fine as long as you pay attention to the world around you.  Those of you who don't - well, those whom the gods destroy...  You already know the ending, right?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2006, 05:44:05 AM »

Note: I banned the BlueDogDem account.  Please post only under a single account.  If you determine or suspect that a user is posting from multiple accounts, please send me a pm.
Thanks,
Dave
Alright, I'll come clean. DWDL, BlueDogDem, Alcon, and Joe Republic are all fake accounts of mine.

Now that you know this, aren't all those Joe-DWDL debates great literature? Gimme some Kudos!
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2006, 05:37:30 PM »

I'm Hawkeye.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2006, 05:41:07 PM »

Oh give the guy a break.  This isn't real life.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2006, 06:42:45 PM »

Oh give the guy a break.  This isn't real life.

That explains "Fleming will win" and "Blanco is awesome."  I feel better now.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2006, 09:28:01 PM »

PUNISH HIM
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2006, 12:15:17 AM »

Down, I'm deeply disappointed that you have done this.  While I still have respect for you politically, you have lost a lot my my respect as a person.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2006, 06:50:05 AM »

Guys, chill. It's not like he smothered a kitten.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2006, 10:09:25 AM »

Now, if he'd done that} I'd personally be coming over and feeding him to my tigers (that I'd have to buy first. Wink ) Kittens are meant to be drowned, not smothered.
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -2.26

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM »

Now, if he'd done that} I'd personally be coming over and feeding him to my tigers (that I'd have to buy first. Wink ) Kittens are meant to be drowned, not smothered.

Wrong! All cats come equipped with twist off heads. Everyone knows that.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2006, 10:13:33 AM »

Wrong! All cats come equipped with twist off heads. Everyone knows that.
Yes, but these must under no circumstances be used, since it would be too easy, and brings bad luck.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies