WI-GOV (Marquette): Evers leads all opponents
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:39:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WI-GOV (Marquette): Evers leads all opponents
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: WI-GOV (Marquette): Evers leads all opponents  (Read 1593 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 22, 2022, 12:34:05 PM »
« edited: June 22, 2022, 12:59:30 PM by wbrocks67 »

Evers (D) 47%
Kleefisch (R) 43%

Evers (D) 48%
Michels (R) 41%

Evers (D) 48%
Nicholson (R) 40%

Evers (D) 51%
Ramthun (R) 34%

https://twitter.com/MULawPoll/status/1539662607635718144

Indies:
Evers 39 - Kleefisch 30
Evers 36 - Michels 15
Evers 30 - Nicholson 23
Evers 43 - Ramthun 12

Evers approval: 48/45
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 12:36:00 PM »

Huh. Maybe he isn't DOA after all
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 12:38:03 PM »

This poll also has johnson trailing all dems…..

Color me skeptical

Personally, I think the gop wins both Wisconsin races by about 2 points
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 12:41:53 PM »

Press X to doubt. Wisconsin polling is notorious for underestimating Republicans. That being said, hopefully Kleefisch isn't the nominee.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 12:43:56 PM »

Press X to doubt. Wisconsin polling is notorious for underestimating Republicans. That being said, hopefully Kleefisch isn't the nominee.

The burden is on people who believe this poll to show who all these Trump 2020/dem 2022 voters are?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 12:46:58 PM »

Color me skeptical

How is Johnson trailing Dems (not all of them) unbelievable? He is a terrible candidate.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 12:50:52 PM »

Color me skeptical

How is Johnson trailing Dems (not all of them) unbelievable? He is a terrible candidate.

When the party in power in America has a president with a 38% approval rating and 75%+ of Americans are unhappy with the economy, generally that means the president’s party is going to have a tough time
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2022, 12:59:20 PM »

Color me skeptical

When the party in power in America has a president with a 38% approval rating and 75%+ of Americans are unhappy with the economy, generally that means the president’s party is going to have a tough time

Yes, you're correct, but there's other things at play here too. Evers is a mildly popular incumbent (48/45 approval here) in a more polarized time, compared with more radical GOP opponents. Same thing with Dem side where Johnson is much more extreme and out of touch with a swing-state than before.

Same reason why some GOP senators won in 2018 despite the blue wave. Certain state situations will still overpower the national headwinds. Candidate quality also matters a lot.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2022, 01:04:38 PM »

Color me skeptical

Yes, you're correct, but there's other things at play here too. Evers is a mildly popular incumbent (48/45 approval here) in a more polarized time, compared with more radical GOP opponents. Same thing with Dem side where Johnson is much more extreme and out of touch with a swing-state than before.

Same reason why some GOP senators won in 2018 despite the blue wave. Certain state situations will still overpower the national headwinds. Candidate quality also matters a lot.

But current polling will have us believe Ohio and North Carolina are going to be dem wins in the senate, which is just absolutely absurd in my view

And 2018 in the senate was great for dems

They only lost red states  like Indiana and Missouri by 6-7 points
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2022, 01:13:41 PM »

Given that Kleefisch and Michels are neck and neck, it would appear Evers would likely rather have Michels win in the end. Though Kleefisch seems more batsh*t crazy though.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2022, 01:16:39 PM »

I hate to be that guy, but you really do have to add at least a couple of points to Republicans when reading polls these days. The errors have been consistent for nearly 8 years now.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2022, 01:37:56 PM »

I hate to be that guy, but you really do have to add at least a couple of points to Republicans when reading polls these days. The errors have been consistent for nearly 8 years now.

We’re back to how things were between 1998 and 2006. Republicans are generally overperforming because of a mix of D fatigue and then a unifying emergency.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2022, 01:52:48 PM »

I am so glad we finally got one😊😊😊303 FREIWAL
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2022, 02:18:31 PM »

*eyerolls*

It's a Wisconsin poll in June. Haven't we seen this movie enough times already?
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2022, 02:21:38 PM »

*eyerolls*

Marquette had Biden up 5 or 6 Points in their Final Poll before the Election 2020 and he won by only 20K Votes.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2022, 02:58:47 PM »

He was never DOA to begin with, just an underdog. We have to see where this goes and whether polls keep up that way. As for now, I'd still rate it a pure tossup, unlike Michigan and Pennsylvania, which are Lean Democratic now.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2022, 03:18:18 PM »

*eyerolls*

Marquette had Biden up 5 or 6 Points in their Final Poll before the Election 2020 and he won by only 20K Votes.

That poll also had 9% undecided. And had Biden at 48 or 49 I believe, so they actually nailed his actual #.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2022, 03:23:53 PM »

*eyerolls*

That poll also had 9% undecided. And had Biden at 48 or 49 I believe, so they actually nailed his actual #.
No, they did not. Your Party is GONE! Get used to it.
Well, ABC Poll had Biden up 15! Something has gone very fishy in the Midwestern Battleground States. You better pray that Rebecca Kleefish doesn't win the Primary BECAUSE if she does Evers is done for.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2022, 03:37:01 PM »

Color me skeptical

But current polling will have us believe Ohio and North Carolina are going to be dem wins in the senate, which is just absolutely absurd in my view

They only lost red states  like Indiana and Missouri by 6-7 points

Don't forget Trump won H seats at 44 approval ratings in 2020 and we lost IN, MO and FL, ND  but gained AZ and NV in 2018

Pelosi said this how did Trump net gained H seats in 2020 and he has the same Approvals as Biden D's were expecting to gain a Supermajority H 241 Seats due to Trump 44 ironically Rs are expecting to win 54S Senates and 241 H seats in 22
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2022, 11:18:01 AM »

*eyerolls*

No, they did not. Your Party is GONE! Get used to it.
Well, ABC Poll had Biden up 15! Something has gone very fishy in the Midwestern Battleground States. You better pray that Rebecca Kleefish doesn't win the Primary BECAUSE if she does Evers is done for.

She has a video saying no exceptions for abortion and unlike other swing states, WI's trigger ban might actually have an impact with a GOP state supreme court.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2022, 11:46:30 AM »
« Edited: June 23, 2022, 11:49:38 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Why do users argue over the 3o3 blue Wall the same person is gonna reaffirm the blue wall the Sen is gonna stay D the question is the H are we gonna win OH or FL to keep the H as wave insurance

Ryan, Crist, Kelly, CCM and Hassan are tied or leading Beasley was ahead but she is behind

It's a broken record everytime there is a D leaf in a blue not red STATES
We are gonna keep the blue wall in 24 too, as my signature shows
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2022, 03:53:02 PM »

Color me skeptical

They only lost red states  like Indiana and Missouri by 6-7 points

Dems winning with 40% is believable. The undecideds will swing so what it really means is that Tim Ryan will get 42-44% of the vote.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2022, 04:00:29 PM »
« Edited: June 23, 2022, 04:10:23 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Color me skeptical

They only lost red states  like Indiana and Missouri by 6-7 points

Dems winning with 40% is believable. The undecideds will swing so what it really means is that Tim Ryan will get 42-44% of the vote.

JD Vance was at 39/41% in those two POLLS

Look Demings, and Beasley and Abrams and Laura Kelly are underdogs all our Female candidates lost in red states and 1 in a blue state in 202o Greenfield, Boiler, Gideon and Fink, WC men win that's why Ryan, and Crist are ahead and Beshear will win too in 2023 , that's why we will keep the Senate in 2022 with 53 or 54 votes depends on GA and LA we will net WI, PA and OH

Afro Americans are 12% in OH and Vance looks like Eric Trump and get Kenneth Blackwell numbers with Blks while DeWine gets 33% or 50% of Blk vote like Renacci v Brown in 2018, Renacci got 1% of Blks and DeWine got 33% of Blks, Vance will get 1% of Blks
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2022, 03:17:17 PM »
« Edited: June 24, 2022, 03:22:25 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

This is a poll of registered voters, not likely voters, and is therefore trash.

MQK poll is the most accurate pollster Johnson doesn't have a 60 percent Approvals he is underwater like Toomey it's not Trash but the Gov poll Evers is gonna win by 51/49 and so will BARNES , we won WI on every election except 2016

It's within the MOE either way so it doesn't matter, its gonna be close Johnson isn't winning by 20

How Rs love to cherry pick polls what about the polls MI showing James ahead that's Trash because noway Jame's is winning by 9 pts in MI and Whitmer is leading by such a wide margin
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2022, 11:25:13 AM »

This is a poll of registered voters, not likely voters, and is therefore trash.

Translation: "It's trash because I don't like it."

It's a bit early for LV polls since there are 5 months left. That said, polling has been flawed in recent cycles and underestimated GOP support, especially in states like WI, so I'm not saying Evers is a shoe-in for reelection. It's a tossup.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies