This is a farce! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:21:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  This is a farce! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This is a farce!  (Read 8644 times)
MarkDel

« on: June 30, 2004, 01:26:57 PM »

Until you know as much about Aussie politics as I do abut US politics, shut up mate.

(I'm in a foul mood, the last thing I want to heatr is Go Howard!. Go Latham! won't be well recieved either)

Hughento,

Interesting double standard you have. Foreigners can come onto a US forum about US politics and tell us (as you do on a consistent basis) how evil and sinister our President is, but Supersoulty can't comment on a race in Australia until he's "informed enough to meet your standards."

What a ing hypocrite...
MarkDel

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 01:34:49 PM »

Huck Finn,

Sorry...you are correct. Sometimes you can take the New Yorker out of New York, but you can't take the New York out of the New Yorker even if he lives in Florida now...LOL
MarkDel

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 02:52:29 PM »

Until you know as much about Aussie politics as I do abut US politics, shut up mate.

(I'm in a foul mood, the last thing I want to heatr is Go Howard!. Go Latham! won't be well recieved either)

Hughento,

Interesting double standard you have. Foreigners can come onto a US forum about US politics and tell us (as you do on a consistent basis) how evil and sinister our President is

*keeps this in mind for MarkDel's attitude about foreigners*

OK, Kevin, please tell me how exactly you were able to derive anything concerning my attitude towards foreigners from that post.
MarkDel

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 03:20:47 PM »

Kevin,

You need to work on that "Reading Vocabulary" before you take the SATs in a few years.

I said that Hughento and other foreigners COMMENT on US Politics, and that if they do, then Supersoulty has the right to comment on non-US politics. Never in my post did I say that foreigners did NOT have the right to comment or that they were not capable of making intelligent commentary, I merely pointed out the hypocrisy of Hugento telling Supersoulty he wasn't qualified to do so.

You should try actually reading a post before you immediately jump to the defense of a fellow left winger...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies