Zogby (uh oh): Edwards leads in Iowa. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:47:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Zogby (uh oh): Edwards leads in Iowa. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zogby (uh oh): Edwards leads in Iowa.  (Read 1931 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 17, 2007, 07:45:33 PM »

Of course its Zogby, so take it with a grain of salt....although this would fit with most of what we have heard about Iowa.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1236

Edwards: 27%
Obama: 17%
Vilsack: 16%
Clinton: 16%
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »
« Edited: January 17, 2007, 07:51:08 PM by Eraserhead »

This has not been a good week for Shillary

It really hasn't (which means it was a pretty good week for me).
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 04:37:34 PM »

Hillary may not be leading in Iowa, but she IS leading just about everywhere else.  I mean, one state and everyone's cheering.  Democrats still have a lot of work if they want to take her out, and I don't think they can do it.  With as a long a history as they have of nominating the worst possible candidate, I don't see them correcting those mistakes anytime soon.....

It'll prove my point if either Hillary or Obama win the nomination.

After Iowa, Kerry essentially won the nomination. You shouldn't underestimate its importance. Also Obama would be a great candidate.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 11:58:44 PM »

Also Obama would be a great candidate.

I actually like Obama, although it's more than a little obvious that the media has a liberal bias, and he is their candidate.  The thing is, a majority of the country simply will not vote for a black man with a name that sounds like Osama and also reminds them of a certain Iraqi dictator.  I know that sounds shallow, but it's true.  The majority of this country will reject him as soon as they learn more about him.  Your party would be better off with someone like Edwards, Richardson, Clark, Gore, Bayh, Warner, etc, etc.  The fact that the two candidates in the lead right now for the primary (a very controversial female with limited experience who moved to a liberal state just because she knew she'd never get elected in her home state; a black man who'll make every single voter in America think of a guy wearing a turban and flying a plane into the WTC) will end up having some of the worst chances of actually winning in the general election.

And I like Obama.  I'm just saying...

Well I couldn't disagree more but to each his own.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies