RISK Mission II: Finished! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:55:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  RISK Mission II: Finished! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RISK Mission II: Finished!  (Read 24947 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: January 30, 2007, 06:16:19 PM »

Also doing the math here while deploying

1 in each state (Cool=17 armies remaining

Additionally
4 in Vermont=14R
3 in New York=11R
3 in Conn=8R
3 in Oregon=5R
2 in Wisconsin=3 R
3 in Wyoming=0R

Check my maths on that. Sincerely GWB
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 06:11:39 PM »

2 in Wyoming

Bad at maths=why I have a degree in econ.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 07:00:38 PM »

Better?
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 08:06:09 PM »

Yes. Smiley

However, I'll unfortunately have to consider you as having been the fifth to post your deployments, and thus the fifth person to take their turn during the game.  The reason for this is due to the following section of the earlier post with the newly distributed states in it:  "If a post is edited, the time at which the last edit was made will be used to determine the order of your turn."  The same thing applies in this case. Sad

Fair enough...although the post wasn't edited, it was subsequently corrected, and in a fashion that did not reflect the following posts. Of course, rules are rules...and I should have hired an accountant...oh...Flyers...
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 08:29:09 PM »

My Cheese and Boring People Supply Center! NOOO!
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 01:58:12 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2007, 02:16:33 PM by Joke Rethuglican »

I am getting my arse kicked.

fixed thread title - Joe
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 07:10:20 PM »

Alright...Party like its Nineteen ninety Nine...

Give me those 3 in Vermont. So now 8 Divisions of Le Armie De Bernie Sanders.

Send Gov. Rowland's Prison Brigade Due East to Liberate Lincoln Chafee. Obviously stop if they are Thwarted. (CT into RI, give me the max.)

Send Dick Cheney's Shotgun Hunting Brigade into Utah...see if Uncle Dick can scare some sense into those morons...err mormons. (WY attacks Utah...to teh max)

then I'll send more orders as I see what happens, or doesn't.

bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 01:31:36 PM »

can I get an update please...can be in text form providing its not too confusing
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »

Bob Packwood's Streaking Erectile Circus (OR) seeks to bury itself in the residents in the bunnyranch in Nevada...after a 2 minute stay (hey the pill only works for 36 hours)...if there are any men left, send them into Utah for purification

(OR-->NV, if >1 in NV, attack UT)

Send Governor Rowand and Sen Chafee into Mass, have him link up with Mikey Dukakis and his snoopy tank (RI-->MA)...should there be enough units to mount an attack...attack Maine from Mass.

Then give me an update...I promise theres only a few more orders to give, but I need to see how things go first.

Thanks.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »

Send Bernie Sanders Due East...attack new hampshire, institute a sales tax...then use all remaining armies against maine. Should the attack on maine be successful, reenforce ME-->MA (with all avaliable armies) and end turn.

If the VT army gets wiped out. End Turn.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 06:29:00 PM »

I have the worst fighting men ever. Might as well call me the French.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 09:31:14 PM »

Uh...all 3 in NH

NH--->ME, abolish sales tax.

if successful, send all avaliable armies from ME to MA.

then end turn.

mE=MCscrewed..
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 11:14:31 PM »

you'll get josh soon enough
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 10:38:27 PM »

1 in WY
2 each in VT and CT.

WY attacks SD (Capture Herseth bring her back to HQ).

End Turn regardless.

bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 09:54:44 PM »

5 in SD.

SD (6) Attacks Minnesota (2)...send BRTD to Guantanamo.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 01:28:18 PM »

thats all folks. end turn
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 01:52:46 PM »

Ehm...why isn't anyone dealing with Ernest, given how he he controls half the map and is going to win with tremendous ease unless someone stops him? Tongue

My guess is that they hope to win by accomplishing their mission before I can win.  It is something I have to guard against.  Indeed that's why last turn I didn't just concentrate my forces in the west, last turn as it would have mission of conquering another player easier to accomplish if everyone was lumped together in the east. I suspect Bullmoose's attack into Minnesota was either an indication that his mission is to eliminate Gabu or a diversion to make others think that was the case.

Muwhahahaha...or it was made to make you think that...but maybe I think that you'd think that....but maybe you thought that I'd thought that you'd thought....so on and so on....

or maybe I just wanted another risk card for the turn...and my sick sense of humor wanted to put BRTD's state under my control.

Or Maybe Gabu's targeted for termination...

or am I crazier than a fox...and planning a diversion?

Be afraid...or not Ernest...

because I sure am.

YEEHAW YEEHAW.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »

No, not afraid, just convinced that if a RISK card was your only goal that it made more sense to go after Minnesota instead of North Dakota.  Maybe if you and Hugh made a deal about who'd get North Dakota, but that would be really paranoid of me to think, wouldn't it.  Of course, as I keep telling those nice young men in their clean white coats, just because one is paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't out to get you.

Ernest...Nurse Ratchet on line one.

Meh. I had a couple options that turn in terms of who I wanted to attack for the card...Minnesota has several humorous implications, plus...I don't know if I wanted to attack the regional powerhouse (cough you) right away. ;-)

But I feel that I'm going to have to deal with you sooner or later...and i hope to God that you're not even close to accomplishing your mission. (Cue Jeremy Irons and the musicial instrument /obscure).
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 08:56:41 PM »

Ahem?
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 09:43:25 PM »

My armies of darkness are getting impatient...
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 11:31:39 PM »

My armies of darkness are getting impatient...

Patience! You must learn patience if you are to complete your mission.
I'm well aware that my mission requires a ton of patience. Doesn't mean I can't get pumped for my next turn.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 04:12:07 PM »

Damn. I was positioned to make a run at Gabu too.

My packet of risk cards was ready. Gah

bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 04:57:01 PM »

Damn. I was positioned to make a run at Gabu too.

My packet of risk cards was ready. Gah

If I had thought I wasn't going to be able to take Hugh out, I would have gone after WY, SD, and MN instead, which would have forced you to go through MY and PA to accomplish your mission and denied you the reserves in Minnesota with which to attack, so even with a RISK card set, it would have tough for you to have done so.  If either you or MAS had taken a state from me in the Southwest last round, I would not have had enough armies with which to launch a a successful attack on Hugo as that would have cost me 4 reinforcements.

I was contemplating going South from Wyoming to New Mexico to cut off some of your reinforcements, but I didn't know how much game time I had left...I felt it wiser to get towards Gabu and collect a set so I could finish him off.

I was also, depending on what armies he had left, contemplating taking Hugh out so I could get his 2 or 3 cards which would likely give me another set and position to kill the Canuck.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies