2006 Election Irregularities (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:01:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2006 Election Irregularities (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2006 Election Irregularities  (Read 3067 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« on: January 31, 2007, 08:40:03 PM »

Since the Democrats always use polls as "evidence" as voter fraud, I decided that I would beat them at their own game.

In the Senate races in MN, MD, PA, RI, and WA, the poll averages for the Democratic candidates far underestimated their actual margin of victory. Though it probably wouldn't have mattered in MN, PA, and WA, it could have made all the difference in MD and RI. The RCP poll average showed Cardin and Whitehouse winning by 3% and 1%, respectively, well within the margin of error. However, in reality, Cardin won by 9% and Whitehouse won by 6%. Can any of the Democrats care to explain why these people won by 5% more than polls suggest? If my theories of voter fraud in Maryland and Rhode Island are correct, we could have had Senators Steele and Chafee right now.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 11:15:41 PM »

I'm not actually saying that fraud was used in RI and MD. I'm just trying to point out the ridiculousness of Democrats in close races using polls as evidence for voting fraud.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 06:03:35 PM »

Every time the Democrats lose a close race they always scream voter fraud.

Exactly my point.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »

i just find it funny that the party who gets the greatest percent of dead people's votes are complaining about electoral fraud.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 08:24:58 PM »

i just find it funny that the party who gets the greatest percent of dead people's votes are complaining about electoral fraud.

Woohoo, bringing up issues from the 1960s. It doesn't fly.

You are seriously very, very naive if you think that that doesn't happen today. Verily, meet major American cities...

Right. There have been no recorded incidents of dead voters intentionally registered since the early 1970s, but don't worry, it still happens.

Haha. Wow. You think because there have been no recorded incidents that it doesn't happen and then you get smart with me. Fantasy Land must be lovely this time of year...

When you have evidence, call me. Until then, your accusations of naivete are nothing more than hot air.

How many people live in your small town Fantasy Land, Verily? Are you familiar with Philadelphia? Are you familiar with other big cities? Are you really that foolish to believe that this problem just happened to disappear after the 70s?

Though I agree with you, KPhil. I would refrain from making ad hominem attacks, as they just diminish th value of your argument.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies