Question for Kerry voters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:39:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Question for Kerry voters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Was your vote more so Pro-Kerry or Anti-Bush
Pro-Kerry

Anti-Bush

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: Question for Kerry voters  (Read 18391 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: February 11, 2007, 10:26:29 PM »

Anti-Bush
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 05:42:03 PM »
« Edited: March 06, 2007, 05:43:47 PM by bullmoose88 »

You gotta be kidding me bullmoose, I don't see you ever voting for Kerry.  You even said that you would vote for Mike Fitzpatrick.

You really should see more of Moose's posts.  Moose is a socially liberal rockefller type Republican, not the Bush crowd.  I think  if you would look into his posts on Bush you would get a clear picture, I think total failure as a President is the nicest thing he has said about Bush.  Probably the nicest thing I have said too Smiley

Smash's got it right.

I like Mike Fitzpatrick. Well I grew to like him...You might find a post or two on the boards here when Greenwood spontaneously retired...I feared that Fitz would be too conservative (and too lockstep with the Harry Fawkes Bucks Co. Machine)

Fitz wasn't too conservative...stem cells...yeah...but as long as that pile of excrement sits in the white house...one vote switch wouldnt have mattered. Fitz has a good record while running my county...and did a pretty decent job in congress. Thanks to the moron and other stupid fcuks in the congreesional republican party...wasn't meant to be.

Murphy hasn't sh**t the bed yet...but I still lean Republican in 08 for congress...especially if Fitz or Greenwood (please jim...come back) decide to fight back.

Edit: If you look at most of my posts you'd get the gist that I'm not your standard Republican...I dare say, the Republicans on this board dislike my politics more than the Democrats do...(generically speaking of course)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 11:35:26 PM »

...I must have killed the thread.

My apologies.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies