RFK Jr Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 06:44:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  RFK Jr Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: RFK Jr Megathread  (Read 5865 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2023, 08:01:32 PM »

RFK Jr praised Tucker Carlson today and condemned his firing and Marianne Williamson fired back

Also a NYC city councilman endorsed RFK jr today
https://www.cityandstateny.com/politics/2023/04/nyc-council-member-james-gennaro-endorsing-rfk-jr-president/385554/

Dude is running in the wrong primary.

I'm almost certain he'll endorse the Republican when he inevitably loses the primary. Strong Tulsi vibes here.
RFK jr fan
Rookie
United States

« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2023, 09:34:58 AM »

I guess a Nina Turner endorsement is imminent.
She is supporting Williamson

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2023, 10:07:26 AM »
« Edited: May 20, 2023, 10:14:45 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

RFK Jr praised Tucker Carlson today and condemned his firing and Marianne Williamson fired back

Also a NYC city councilman endorsed RFK jr today
https://www.cityandstateny.com/politics/2023/04/nyc-council-member-james-gennaro-endorsing-rfk-jr-president/385554/

Dude is running in the wrong primary.

I'm almost certain he'll endorse the Republican when he inevitably loses the primary. Strong Tulsi vibes here.

He just hired Kucinich campaign manager, he won't endorsed R Trump. I am still open to voting for him if he gains ground Biden is still compromised by Hunter Biden but it doesn't compare to J6 Trump, why do you think we lost wave insurance the last two Edays we reaffirm the blue wall but lose out on red states because red states care about Hunter Biden but J6 Trump is gonna be the nominee

We always unite behind the D nominee even Biden because R party is Maga but you never know with red states how they vote ALLRED is married to a white woman that's why he can win
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2023, 03:06:26 PM »
« Edited: May 24, 2023, 03:16:28 PM by Canis »

Kennedy is running a pretty right-wing campaign, leaning into election conspiracies, promoting crypto, and calling for a closed border. on Breakingpoints he said he doesn't support M4A and supports a public option. I think he's peaked where he's at now in the polls I highly doubt he will get higher than 20% I expect his numbers to begin to decline.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2023, 10:57:20 AM »

Alright, alright. Here it is.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2023, 04:41:50 PM »

He has a shot at the presidency. But the question is: will he take the shot?
Pouring Rain and Blairing Music
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2023, 06:05:14 PM »

Might look like [RFK Jr pulls from] Biden to start, but will ultimately be the people that would vote Trump once most of RFK Jr.’s current “supporters” realize he stands for.

RFK Jr. won’t break 1% in the general.

Just want it on the record that I don’t think RFK Jr. will break 1% (nationwide to be clear) in the general.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2023, 01:26:15 PM »

Unlike the endorsements of rappers for trump, this one actually means something with the popularity of the artist involved.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2023, 01:32:36 PM »

That being said, Trump did pick up a huge endorsement yesterday:

Trump and Kennedy have motion in the streets.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2023, 02:05:20 PM »

Unlike the endorsements of rappers for trump, this one actually means something with the popularity of the artist involved.
Who?
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2023, 02:18:15 PM »

One of the most embarrassing things about people on this forum is the way they think some random musician, actor, or content creator endorsing a candidate will sway the election. Taylor Swift is probably the biggest name that some on this website throw around as a potential political ally, and even she would not have any effect on the race. The types of people who would vote for the candidate that their favorite musician tells them to vote for are called non-voters. It's also pretty racist to say that blacks (oh, sorry, people "in the streets") are going to vote Republican or for RFK Jr. because some D-list rappers are telling them to. For context on how stupid that is, it'd be no different than suggesting that Biden will see massive gains in conservative areas because Garth Brooks visited him at the White House. Though even in that case at least Garth Brooks, in spite of being the worst "musician" in the history of humanity, has a gigantic following.
flyboy1058
Rookie
United States
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2023, 02:35:21 PM »

This is All smoke and mirrors and meant to mislead you. You get so tired of all this BS you don't want to watch the news and learn the truth. It's like a three ring circus to try to keep you Busy and you're confused on the issues. All this BS information was started buy a guy name Newt Gingrich.
https://www.mediamatters.org/newt-gingrich/newt-gingrichs-legacy-political-commentator-smears-falsehoods-and-inflammatory

Copy and paste and you will see he's the biggest BS'er of them all. All of these clowns have two things on their mind: money and power! They do anything and everything to get votes buy mudslinging, fear mongering and outright lies.

JFK and RFK Sr are rolling over in their graves! RFK Jr is doing the unthinkable! Even his family disown him and characterize him as a traitor! He is only trying to steal votes from President Biden. Somebody must've paid him off!
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2023, 03:24:18 PM »

One of the most embarrassing things about people on this forum is the way they think some random musician, actor, or content creator endorsing a candidate will sway the election. Taylor Swift is probably the biggest name that some on this website throw around as a potential political ally, and even she would not have any effect on the race. The types of people who would vote for the candidate that their favorite musician tells them to vote for are called non-voters. It's also pretty racist to say that blacks (oh, sorry, people "in the streets") are going to vote Republican or for RFK Jr. because some D-list rappers are telling them to. For context on how stupid that is, it'd be no different than suggesting that Biden will see massive gains in conservative areas because Garth Brooks visited him at the White House. Though even in that case at least Garth Brooks, in spite of being the worst "musician" in the history of humanity, has a gigantic following.

You and BRTD have talked to less than 10 black people this year.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2023, 03:31:15 PM »

And? I've talked to way more than 10 Nebraskan whites who like country music over the past year and you don't see me talking a bunch of delusional crap about how they're voting Biden now because of Dolly Parton or whatever. It's just bad logic.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2023, 03:32:21 PM »

And?

I knew it 😂

Rappers and entertainers are often leaders in the Black Community. Your analogy for country music doesn’t work.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2023, 03:34:51 PM »

And?

I knew it 😂

I'll make sure to be born in a more diverse town next time.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2023, 03:42:28 PM »

LOL, have you forgotten I just spent four days in Birmingham, Alabama less than a month ago?
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2023, 03:45:38 PM »

LOL, have you forgotten I just spent four days in Birmingham, Alabama less than a month ago?

I have noticed you’re starting to spend more time in red states, yes. Glad to see it.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2023, 03:48:08 PM »

I have noticed you starting to spend more time in red states, yes.
Not sure what that has to do with my time in a very non-red city...also it's been about 9 months since I've been to any other red state unless you count my airport layover in Texas.
MichaelM24
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -7.65

« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2023, 04:34:10 PM »

JFK and RFK Sr are rolling over in their graves! RFK Jr is doing the unthinkable! Even his family disown him and characterize him as a traitor! He is only trying to steal votes from President Biden. Somebody must've paid him off!

I have asked you before, and I will ask you again.

Where is your evidence that the "only" thing RFK Jr. is trying to do is "steal votes" from Biden?

Biden does not own any votes, so how can votes be "stolen"? If a candidate comes along that attracts potential or previous Biden voters, that's not "stolen" votes - it's another candidate earning votes that Biden didn't.

I'm no fan of RFK Jr. I did, however, proudly vote third party in 2016 and 2020, and this whole "stolen vote" BS just gets on my nerves.

Please provide evidence that RFK Jr. is intentionally trying to somehow "steal" votes from Biden, and also prove that is the sole reason he's running, which is what you're claiming.
Anti-Trump Truth Socialite JD Vance Enjoying Juror
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2023, 08:52:00 PM »
« Edited: October 17, 2023, 08:59:48 PM by Doug Burgum Sugar Baby »

But who did Gudda Gudda endorse? That's will make or break the RFK campaign.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2023, 06:45:11 AM »

Grocery Bag to the Polls
Anti-Trump Truth Socialite JD Vance Enjoying Juror
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2023, 11:07:01 AM »
« Edited: October 19, 2023, 08:28:09 PM by Doug Burgum Sugar Baby »

Grocery Bag to the Polls

Guddaville is a key swing region.
Redban

« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2023, 06:02:52 PM »

“BuT rFK wILLz sTeAL vOtES frOM TRuMPP !!”

RFK Jr. comes out in favor of reparations, carving out lane to Biden’s left

Kennedy — who ditched his Democratic primary challenge to Biden earlier this month — has spoken out in favor of issuing federal dollars to “rebuild black infrastructure” like banks and businesses, and as well as “direct redress payments or tax credits” rather than no-strings cash giveaways.

“During Jim Crow, Black banks, businesses, hospitals, schools, and farms were targeted for destruction. Racists knew that without these, the Black community had no chance of building wealth. We must set federal dollars aside to rebuild Black infrastructure.”

“These programs complement direct redress payments or tax credits to the descendants of the victims of Jim Crow and other victims of persecution,” the pledge continues. “RFK Jr. will find ways to offer this redress that are legal, fair, and win the approval of Americans of all races.”

https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/rfk-jr-comes-out-for-reparations-forging-lane-to-bidens-left/
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2023, 06:27:02 PM »

Ross Perot says hi from his grave.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies