A plea to the Senate.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:40:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A plea to the Senate.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A plea to the Senate.  (Read 546 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 11, 2004, 07:53:56 PM »
« edited: July 11, 2004, 11:05:56 PM by Governor Wildcard »

===============THIS IS A WCN NEWS ALERT===============
[/b]

News Anchor:We have a news alert from California where Governor Wildcard is ready to address the public lets listen in.

*Wildcard walks up to the podium*

Greetings my fellow Americans and Senators of our great nation.

Today our countries Governmental process has been put in a standstill, the wheels of progress are halted due to a loophole, a black hole if you will in our constitution that prevents myself and my fellow Governors from being able to pass a new District map.

Our nations growth since the ratification of our Constitution has been immense and that is a great thing but it has also caused major population shifts in certain states which would make any district plan we propose unconstitutional because the districts are either overly unbalanced in population or they are not contiguous.

That is why I issue a plea to the Senate to get an amendment passed and the President to ratify it as quickly as possible. We must clog the black hole in our constitution and get our governments wheels of progress moving on the right track once again.

Good night and God bless.

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 08:07:56 PM »

I was looking and I think a 6th district should be made for Pennsylvania and New York. They are just too big.

Also having states being contigous is kind of...yeah..

Re-Elect Wildcard for Governor.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies