SOEA Speed of Sound's Journal of World Wide Tour
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:13:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SOEA Speed of Sound's Journal of World Wide Tour
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SOEA Speed of Sound's Journal of World Wide Tour  (Read 715 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 28, 2007, 05:06:13 PM »
« edited: March 29, 2007, 02:26:21 PM by SOEA Speed of Sound »

Greetings everyone! It is a pleasure to work for you for another term!

I will be kicking this term off with a world wide tour. I plan on meeting with top diplomats and leaders of:

March 30th--Madrid, Spain (Zapatero)

April 1st------London, United Kingdom (Blair)

April 3rd------Paris, France (Diplomats)

April 5th------3 Country Conference, discussing Turkey-UN issue; Istanbul, Turkey---Germany, Italy, Turkey (Diplomats)

April 9th------Moscow, Russia (Putin)

April 15th-----Mideast Council for Peace and Safety; Cairo, Egypt---Saudia Arabia, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Lebanon (Diplomats, Olmert)

April 20th-----Southern African Customs Union

April 22nd-----Tehran, Iran (diplomats)

April 25th-30th----Touring Africa, exact countries TBD

May 1st----Baghdad, Iraq---addressing legislative

May 4th--------Pacific Coast Conference; Beijing, China---China, Japan, North and South Korea, Taiwan (diplomats, Abe, Moo-hyun)

May 9th----Mexico City, Mexico (Diplomats)

May 12th----Caracas, Venezuela (Chavez)

May 19th----South America Congress; Brasilia, Brazil---Brazil, Uraguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Columbia, Nicaragua, Chile (diplomats)

I may add more, if the leaders don't mind the short notice. If there are any places not mentioned that the citizens find may be important, please suggest.

I will comment on every single event here in this thread.

Wish me luck, I will not see the great shores of Atlasia for quite some time!
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »

You might wish to attend the Southern African Customs Union council of ministers meeting on 20 April instead if you can reschedule the Iraq meeting.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 02:41:14 PM »

Done! Thank you for the heads up, Senator.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 02:47:13 PM »

PRESS RELEASE

Solid Meeting in Madrid Leads to Re-affirmation Pact

MADRID---Today SOEA Speed of Sound met with Mr. Zapatero, President of Spain. The meeting included some friendly conversation, and quickly led to lots of smiles and laughter in the meeting room. After discussing a couple of key issues with Zapatero, including the Anti-CARLHAYDEN bill, in which Zapatero seemed rather neutral, and The Cuban Relations Bill. While debating the bill, SOEA Speed of Sound promised the Spanish Leader that if it passed while he was still SOEA of Atlasia, that he would make a prompt visit there. Speed of Sound is prepared to add the country to his worldwide tour upon the passing of the bill. Before the meeting ended, Speed of Sound offered Zapatero a re-affirmation of friendship, something which must be passed by the legislature of both countries. Speed of Sound advises the senate to pass a bill that would verify re-affirmations of friendship with all the countries on his list they feel fit to so that we dont have to have the bills flooding the senate floor. After a long, successful meeting, Sec. Sound jumped on a plane out of Madrid at 8:30 GMT.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:53:50 PM »

PRESS RELEASE

UNITED KINGDOM--SOEA announced late in the day that his meeting with Blair finished quickly after a near violent argument broke out over the Iran controversy. Sound admitted that he may have pushed a little too hard for Britain to release an apology. Eventually, the discussion heated up, until Sound, bound to either violence or walking out, chose the latter. He admitted that it was poor judgement during his press conference today. Iran's president, pleased with Sound's "courage", has invited him for a personal meeting, rather than with diplomats, as originally planned. "I will meet with The Iranian President tomorrow, but I assure you, I will not faulter from Atlasia's alliance with the great country of England, and will not begin to befriend countries that lapse in judgement as much as Iran has as of late."
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies