Is Lautenberg in trouble? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:33:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Is Lautenberg in trouble? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Lautenberg in trouble?  (Read 4029 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 31, 2007, 06:59:11 PM »

Is Senator Frank Lautenberg of New Jersey in trouble in 08, I mean he has medicore approval ratings and is getting old. I'm most likely getting my hopes up about him being defeated as New Jersey constently disappoints me.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:50:23 PM »

I wish all states voted like NJ. Refusing to vote for Republicans under any circumstances whatsoever is always a good thing.

Yes, which is why half of New Jersey's urban politicians are currently under indictment.  Torricelli '08!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Despite what you think, Tom Kean Jr. is a thoughtful, intelligent candidate who ran the dumbest, most ridiculous campaign possible, because he listened to too many consultants whose only experience was losing other races in New Jersey for Republicans.

Agreed with what you said Moderate, However the GOP can win in New Jersey with strong canidates in good years for Republicans, Had last year been a Republican year, Senator Bob Menendez would have become former Senator Bob Menendez I can assure you of that. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies