Blue Oregon: DeFazio reconsiders run against vulnerable Gordon Smith (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:49:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Blue Oregon: DeFazio reconsiders run against vulnerable Gordon Smith (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue Oregon: DeFazio reconsiders run against vulnerable Gordon Smith  (Read 2025 times)
Deano963

« on: April 03, 2007, 05:45:19 PM »

I think DeFazio will probably run if there is enough financial incentive from the DSCC - that was what kept him out of the race against Smith in 2002.  A DeFazio candidacy would probably change the race rating to Toss-up or perhaps even Lean Democrat. 

I am starting to get the feeling that he is going to run after all. It's almost like deja vu with current situation with DeFazio and Claire McCaskill and Sherrod Brown in '05. Chuck Schumer is one persuasive guy who can raise a sh**t-load of money and is also extremely politically skilled. I think at least a few of his dream candidates who origianlly said that they would not run (Mark Warner, Jean Shaheen, DeFazio, etc) will end up running.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies