Blue Oregon: DeFazio reconsiders run against vulnerable Gordon Smith (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:00:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Blue Oregon: DeFazio reconsiders run against vulnerable Gordon Smith (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue Oregon: DeFazio reconsiders run against vulnerable Gordon Smith  (Read 2024 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« on: April 03, 2007, 06:18:48 PM »

Even if DeFazio jumps in, Dems are couting their chickens before they hatch

They do have an awfully large amount of eggs, though. Wink
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 12:52:28 AM »

Even if DeFazio jumps in, Dems are couting their chickens before they hatch

They do have an awfully large amount of eggs, though. Wink

That wasn't a mistake, you can use chicken in that analogy, your implying with that the Dems are counting wins before they come just like an egg might not become a chicken

You didn't understand what I meant.  The statement that someone's counting his chickens before they hatch is saying that you don't know exactly what you'll get until the time comes.  I was saying, however, that they have an awfully large amount of eggs in this case, implying that the chances are good that they're likely to get a lot of chickens even though no eggs have hatched yet (i.e., that their chances of winning this race if DeFazio runs appear pretty good).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies