Clinton still has wide lead, Edwards moves to second in new Cook National survey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:57:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Clinton still has wide lead, Edwards moves to second in new Cook National survey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton still has wide lead, Edwards moves to second in new Cook National survey  (Read 1104 times)
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« on: April 06, 2007, 02:09:27 AM »

Edwards has also been even or slightly ahead of Clinton in Iowa for a while now and I suspect he is still trouncing everyone in South Carolina.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 11:16:02 AM »

Edwards has also been even or slightly ahead of Clinton in Iowa for a while now and I suspect he is still trouncing everyone in South Carolina.

I might be forgetting a poll, but the only SC polls from the last few months that I can remember are these ARG polls:

http://www.americanresearchgroup.com/pres08/scdem8-702.shtml

both of which have Clinton in first place.

My mistake.  I incorrectly remembered him being ahead in the December poll from ARG and assumed he would continue to lead.  On the contrary, it seems the more recent poll that you cited shows him slipping here.  I had not seen the one from February.  However, as Gov. Bacon King said we are still nine months away from the actual vote and a lot can happen in that time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies