CNN Breaking News
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:54:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  CNN Breaking News
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN Breaking News  (Read 4021 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 13, 2004, 08:05:20 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Jesse Jackson endorses PBrunsel for Senate.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 08:07:08 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Any word on who Al Sharpton is endorsing? Tongue
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 09:13:21 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Any word on who Al Sharpton is endorsing? Tongue

WRITE-IN, he is outraged at all the candidates so he is endorsing write-in.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 10:26:31 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

WHAT!? Why does he. He is a liberal?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 10:26:32 AM »
« Edited: July 14, 2004, 10:28:15 AM by Reaganfan »

Everybody is going nuts. PBrunsel,  Dan and I are keeping our cool.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 10:32:21 AM »

I'm also one who is tired of the negative ads being sponsored by Dan's supporters. This last one was kind of a joke and jokes are fine but some of the ads that have been done in the past against PBrunsel were ridiculous. I'm glad he's staying above all that and choosing not to run ridiculous, negative ads for his campaign.
Demrepdan

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 11:25:55 AM »

I'm also one who is tired of the negative ads being sponsored by Dan's supporters. This last one was kind of a joke and jokes are fine but some of the ads that have been done in the past against PBrunsel were ridiculous. I'm glad he's staying above all that and choosing not to run ridiculous, negative ads for his campaign.

There you go again, Phil.

I do not endorse the ads of my supporters. You have not heard one negative comment from me. Yet they come FLOWING from the PBrunsel campaign, from PBrunself HIMSELF! Saying that I'm a negative campaigner.

I do not approve of these ads. By me saying this I'm doing A LOT more than NYM90 did back in the February elections, not to put down my friend, Nym.

Back in February, Boss Tweed (then MiamiU) ran DOZENS of negative ads against Supersoulty and myself as we were running on the Republican ticket. We didn't hear one word until AFTER the elections, stating that Nym dissapproved of these ads.

I DO NOT support these ads, and if you wanna attack someone, attack ME, not my supporters. I have done nothing wrong, and you all know it. So, bring...it...on.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2004, 11:28:42 AM »

I do not endorse the ads of my supporters.

Point out where I said you endorsed them.
Demrepdan

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2004, 11:36:31 AM »

Oh please. It was IMPLIED and you know it. Just look at this: "I'm glad he's staying above all that and choosing not to run ridiculous, negative ads for his campaign."

HE meaning PBrunsel of course, and you're comparing ME to him, in your statement. Saying..."I'm glad HE (PBrunsel) is staying above this, because Demrepdan isn't."

And you can't wiggle out of that, you know what you meant. You were comparing him and I, and saying at least HE stays above it (while I don't). And that's what was implied.

In actuality, I stay out of it entirely, and he attacks me for being negative.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2004, 11:39:32 AM »

Oh please. It was IMPLIED and you know it. Just look at this: "I'm glad he's staying above all that and choosing not to run ridiculous, negative ads for his campaign."

HE meaning PBrunsel of course, and you're comparing ME to him, in your statement. Saying..."I'm glad HE (PBrunsel) is staying above this, because Demrepdan isn't."

And you can't wiggle out of that, you know what you meant. You were comparing him and I, and saying at least HE stays above it (while I don't). And that's what was implied.

In actuality, I stay out of it entirely, and he attacks me for being negative.

In all honesty, Dan...I was referring to your supporter. You aren't even on the forum enough for me to be critical of your actions. If you want to make an accusation, have a fact to back it up.
Demrepdan

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2004, 11:41:36 AM »

Oh yeah....and if you want FURTHER proof.....then look at this.....

yeah I'm really confused. If DemRepDan wants to make ads, atleast he could make them honest and less ridiculous.

I didn't spend 3 months as Attoreny General for nothing. I know how to dig up facts, and use them against the people who just got done saying..."I didn't say that."

I didn't make the ad, Phil...better get your facts straight. You said I made them...which is more than saying...I endorsed them....so stop trying to kick the dog...and then run behind the tree so he won't bite you. After you kick him...stand your ground and don't be a baby and try to WIGGLE out of it.

You'd make a great candidate to run against, Phil. I look forward to the day I run against you.

Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2004, 11:45:42 AM »

Oh, it's ON!

Phil vs Dan showdown at the playground --- 3:00.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2004, 11:47:25 AM »

Oh yeah....and if you want FURTHER proof.....then look at this.....

yeah I'm really confused. If DemRepDan wants to make ads, atleast he could make them honest and less ridiculous.

I didn't spend 3 months as Attoreny General for nothing. I know how to dig up facts, and use them against the people who just got done saying..."I didn't say that."

I didn't make the ad, Phil...better get your facts straight. You said I made them...which is more than saying...I endorsed them....so stop trying to kick the dog...and then run behind the tree so he won't bite you. After you kick him...stand your ground and don't be a baby and try to WIGGLE out of it.

You'd make a great candidate to run against, Phil. I look forward to the day I run against you.

I shouldn't have said that you made the ad in that post. At first one would think you were making them and having others post them. However, I realized after about 3 other ads were released, your supporters took action in making them.

As for you running against me one day, I'm guessing you would like that because you think you could beat me. That's the way I took it and please correct me if I understood that incorrectly. But if I ever do run against you, believe me, it won't be an easy race for you. I can be a tough candidate Smiley
Demrepdan

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2004, 11:53:58 AM »

In all honesty, Dan...I was referring to your supporter. You aren't even on the forum enough for me to be critical of your actions. If you want to make an accusation, have a fact to back it up.

It should be quite easy for you to find actions of mine for you to be critical of. I've been at this forum since November 6th, and have participated in the fantasy elections since January when it began. And since I held the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs, and Attorney General, I'm sure you could find some interesting things to criticise me about.

If you gotta find some more RECENT things to appease voters with short term memories, then I don't know what to tell ya.
Demrepdan

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2004, 11:54:09 AM »

But if I ever do run against you, believe me, it won't be an easy race for you. I can be a tough candidate Smiley

I'm sure you would, Phil, and I don't say that with sarcasm.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2004, 12:08:59 PM »

He supports you because he believes Dan's comparing you to David Duke are out of line.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2004, 12:09:54 PM »

Hey Dan, come on AIM, so we can talk.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2004, 12:25:03 PM »

He supports you because he believes Dan's comparing you to David Duke are out of line.

Dan is a good guy, he didn't do that. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies