CO: Bob Schaffer announces Senate run (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:10:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CO: Bob Schaffer announces Senate run (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: Bob Schaffer announces Senate run  (Read 4102 times)
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« on: May 04, 2007, 11:42:47 PM »

Are you really a Republican?  Or is this schadenfreude for you, pure and simple?  Because your own state is irrevocably blue do you gloat in the demise of red states?

He's been like that ever since Casey beat Santorum.  No reason to try any more.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 12:58:24 AM »

Uh, what the hell has been your deal recently with the attacks towards me? I'm calling it as they are. Colorado isn't going our way but I think Louisiana will. How is that me just seeing everything as doom and gloom or not being a Republican?

I did not mean it as an attack, but Rawlings is right.  Hell, you conceded the John Warner seat the other day.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 01:35:26 AM »

It's not that you're pessimistic about Republican prospects.  It's that you're pessimistic about Republican prospects after you're the one who swore to everyone to the very end Santorum would win after all.

If Rawlings had been here and sworn to everyone to the very end Beauprez would win after all, we might have equilibrium, but we don't.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 01:47:43 AM »

Indeed, and it doesn't make the "We'll lose Virginia" prediction any more accurate than the "We'll win Pennsylvania" prediction.  It's trading one extreme for the other extreme, and a very depressing ride in the meantime.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies