We all are in grave danger! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:48:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  We all are in grave danger! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: We all are in grave danger!  (Read 15258 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 10, 2007, 07:45:38 AM »
« edited: May 10, 2007, 07:53:49 AM by MODU »

hahaha . . . strange.  Just strange.

You know, I really have no clue as to what really happened and why she left, and I honestly don't care.  Some people cannot handle others disagreeing with them on a continuous basis nor can they put up with "harassment" in any form.  But to throw a tempertantrum over it, calling out to have your account deleted and drawing attention to yourself just makes things worse.  And then to post something like this on your own blog, acting in a way in which you are complaining others did to you?  It's just sad.

Look guys, in the future, if for some reason you are tired of this site and/or you want to leave because you can't take the current tone of others, be smart and just stop logging on.  Don't call for your account to be deleted.  Don't link to this site from your blog.  Don't complain on endless threads.  Just leave.  You will feel better and you will don't ruin your reputation nor that of the site which Dave has provided.  It is that simple.  Be an adult and just walk away.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 10:26:41 AM »

Well, just how many people read texasindy's blog?

I read her anti-Atlas article (plus viewed the links she provided), but that's as far as I got.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 11:55:20 AM »

Yak gets bonus points today for his comment on her blog.  Smiley
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »

Yak gets bonus points today for his comment on her blog.  Smiley

Thank you. Where can I redeem these bonus points? Smiley

The reward vendor is located in MODU's house.  PM him for directions.

He also has candy in his van, so go there to claim your extra special prize.

Hey now . . .

MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 12:41:45 PM »

Seems she disabled the posting of comments, and removed the link to them. I obviously can't re-enable the posting of comments, but here's a link to the comments:

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/californianintexas/1706125744017418130/

Apparently she's also deleted the comments.

I think we all should write in our blog how much of a fascist she is and how she's being so rude and is not attempting to attend to our needs and desires.

Looking at Yaks link, the first line of the comment page is:  Banned by webmaster. Your comments will not be added

Man . . . they don't even add a period at the end of the sentence!
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 02:50:33 PM »

James,

It was a complete overreaction by her part, and as a result, she is going to get negative attention.  One look at her blog and you can see she does a lot of good political investigation and analysis, so it is quite strange that she would be impacted so easily by political debates and disagreements.  It is our loss that she felt the need to leave, but at the same time, it is her loss that she burnt every possible bridge imaginable with those on this site.  You aren't going to find someone who is crushed by her departure.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »

Go  yourselves.

You sexist bastards, if she were a male, you would treat her better.

James,

Obviously you are not interested in advice nor seeing all sides of the story.  That is fine.  I'm just going to let you know that each one of your comments hurts her case even more.  If she truly is such a great friend of yours, why not be a good friend of hers and leave the issue alone.

And that's all I have to say on that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies