Demrepdan Victory Party!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:20:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Demrepdan Victory Party!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Demrepdan Victory Party!  (Read 844 times)
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 18, 2004, 11:03:09 AM »

*Confetti flying everywhere, drunken supporters screaming and yelling*

*The Sec. of State emerges onto the stage, looking half drunk himself*

Well, we did it!

*Cheers*

Demrepdan has just been declared the winner in the District 3 Senate race!

*Loud Cheers*

This is a great moment for the Atlas Forum. The Father of the Constitution, one of the greatest men in the history of the Forum, has been elected to the Senate.

And so without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I bring you Sen.-Elect Demrepdan!

*Cheers*
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 12:57:22 PM »

Well, we are getting word now that the Sen.-Elect will wait until his opponent has made a concession speech before making his victory speech. Once PBrunsel makes a concession speech, Demrepdan will proceed.
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 07:53:22 PM »

*Demrepdan walks on stage pumping his fists in
the air in victory*

Thank you! Thank you! Yes! We have done it!

*WILD cheers*

We have done it!

*cheers sustain*

Wow! We have finally done it! And I'm glad that I've had you with me all the way.

*applause*

You, my loyal supporters, have been with me since I ran for Vice President under Supersoulty back in February in order to bring Republicans and Democrats together. You were with me during the time I wrote the constitution for this great forum as I was Secretary of Forum Affairs. You supported me when I made a run for the Senate back in
April, but instead decided I could best serve the forum as Attorney General. And you are here with me today. You are with me today, the day when I first became elected into Fantasy politics.

*applause*

And I'm glad to have you by my side. You, the moderate people, the moderate thinkers. Back when I ran for Vice President under Supersoulty, the Democrats attacked me for simply being a Republican. Now just during our LAST campaign for Senate, the Republicans call me too LIBERAL...

*chuckles from the audience*

Make up your minds, folks!

*audience laughs*

I believe the reason I am attacked by both sides is this; One, I'm a moderate and can be easily attacked by either side on some issues. Two, people still adhere to PARTISAN politics, and side with their own party over ME, even when they KNOW I am right! And I plan to stop this while I'm Senator. I plan to stop FRIVOLOUS  partisanship, where people agree with other people, and hate other people, strictly on the color of their avatar! Not agreeing with your party doesn't make you disloyal to your party! Not agreeing with the PEOPLE make you disloyal to the Atlas Forum!

*audience cheers*

I will not bend to partisan politics. I will not say my party is right, even when it is wrong. I will say that YOU are right! Because it is YOU, the people, who make this our
democracy. Who elect people like me into power. I should only have to listen to YOU and only you. Because when it comes to the American people, I trust the American people more than I do crooked politicians, who do nothing more than sleaze their way to the top only to better themselves!

*wild cheers*

I pledge to you, that I will serve you as best as I can, and as I have served you as Secretary of Forum Affairs and Attorney General, for the past 4 months. I will only serve YOU, and not the interests of any political party!

*applause*

I must now....take this time to give my extreme admiration to PBrunsel. PBrunsel campaigned long for his Senate seat. He gained WIDE support from many people who have in the past supported me. Such as Fritz, who back when the Constitution was being created, gave
great support to the cause. And Former Senator Texasgurl, whom I drafted to replace me and
fully endorsed back in April after I dropped out of the Senate seat. I realize that my non-active nature at the forum, which has slowly been returning to it's original state, turned many voters off from me. People did not
trust me to serve them in the Senate, since I was not active enough. I had a short campaign, and if this election were only based on how hard you campaign, PBrunsel would have clearly won this election. He says that the greatest thing to be called in this country is a hard worker. This man not only knows the definition
of that phrase, but LIVES it.

*applause*

And if I had to lose any election to any person within my district for Senator, I would have been glad to have lost it to him. He would have served YOU well in the Senate, and would have continued to illustrate to you what a hard worker is. And I also think we'll be seeing great things to come from PBrunsel.

*applause*

I wholeheartedly thank the people in my district for electing me Senator. And for those of you who did not vote for me, I will work for YOU just the same and realize that I am your voice in the Senate, and that I answer to YOU alone. I will work to preserve freedom throughout the forum. The preserve or God given rights and liberties. And I will fight to preserve the document that gives us these freedoms, the Constitution of the Atlas Forum.
I haven't let you down yet, and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon. I will continue to fight for YOU until my last breath. And I will always do what is RIGHT for the forum, even if it may potentially end my political career. With YOU and me, TOGETHER, we can make this a brighter and better forum for the future! Thank YOU! God bless you ALL! God bless the United States of America! And God bless the Atlas Forum!

*wild cheers*

*Demrepdan walks off stage waving to the
audience*
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 07:55:42 PM »

YAY