Would Giuliani spark a 3rd party challenge from the right? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:00:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Would Giuliani spark a 3rd party challenge from the right? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would Giuliani spark a 3rd party challenge from the right?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: Would Giuliani spark a 3rd party challenge from the right?  (Read 2537 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: June 16, 2007, 10:02:20 PM »

Hillary would easily defeat Giuliani in Arkansas, 3rd party or not. Giuliani is about as awful as is possible for a candidate in Arkansas.

A gun-grabbing, pro-choice, union busting Republican with a horrible marital record running against someone married to the most popular guy in the state  in a state full of pro-life, pro-gun, economically populist Democrats?

Yeah, that sounds like a wonderful scenario for the GOP.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 12:41:52 PM »

Very possible but I really can't say for sure right now. What many Rudy fans don't realize is that this could really hurt the GOP, too. I don't think the candidate would receive a significant amount of the national popular vote but it could be enough to swing a few states. But I realized in the past couple of days that arguing with Rudy supporters is worse than having a brain tumor. Some of those people are just flat out stupid.

Hey, nice to see that you realize that.

What the Giuliani supporters fail to realize is all the moderate voters who voted for Kerry and Democratic candidates last election are not pro-war and not going to vote for a pro-war candidate. Their ideal candidate is not a pro-choice pro-war candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies