Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 03:13:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog  (Read 4591 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2024, 02:57:39 PM »

Trump: Noem has had ‘a rough couple of days’

Former President Trump said Tuesday that South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) has had “a rough couple of days” after she has been grilled over anecdotes in her new book, including one about killing her dog several years ago.

Trump sat for an interview with Spectrum News 1 Wisconsin on Tuesday ahead of his court appearance in a hush money trial in New York City. The former president was asked about his looming choice of running mate, including Noem.

Trump said he likes Noem “a lot” and she is “somebody that has been supportive of me from the beginning,” but he declined to weigh in further.

“I don’t want to comment on anybody on the list,” Trump said. “But she had a rough couple of days, I will say that.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4648916-donald-trump-kristi-noem-has-had-rough-couple-days

He sounds kind of sympathetic to her.

God, I hope he picks her!

We are going to have a field day with this ticket if he is dumb enough to pick her even after this... 
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #176 on: May 12, 2024, 12:47:10 AM »

If this indeed removes Noem from VP consideration, then I’m relieved (but you can never be certain, I think there still is a non-negligible chance Trump picks my governor to be his running mate.) The potential for a Trump victory return to the White House is horrifying enough. His VP selection doesn’t seem all that important in comparison. Progressives need to focus like a laser on keeping the raging tangerine man out of the White House. Still, I’d prefer Trump’s VP not be too close to home…not sure that even makes sense, she’s physically closer to home as Governor, with more immediate impact on day-to-day life in that position than she’d ever have as Trump’s VP…maybe there’d be perks to having Kristi kicked upstairs…

But if Trump is elected, you'll repudiate all attempts to challenge his election.  Right?

Sure, because unlike your side, we can accept election results even if we're on the losing side. The real question is not whether Democrats will accept a Trump victory, it's whether you and your ilk will accept a Biden victory and "repudiate all attempts to challenge his election." Frankly it's absolutely ridiculous that you even have the gall to ask this question after still denying the legitimacy of Biden's 2020 win. The hypocrisy is amazing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies